1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Audio recording of time 1 blog

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Liam Taylor, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

now that's service!

2. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

New recording of time 25:

The first recording I did was faulty so had to record again, ahh! The blog is very interesting so this wasn't really a problem. This part of the blog made me think of Carl Jung and the collective unconscious: "There are no isolated islands in an electric universe because the force that governs it, has universal range and power." Everything would be connected and all events 'touched' by all others.

First recording using new mic and editing for silence in between words. Hopefully it comes out well. Including a better volume for listeners.

Rubicon likes this.
  3. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Last night I heard a physicist pronounce Debroglie. Ahhh! Anyone listening to the last recording must have been cringing at how I said it.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

i loved it

Liam Taylor likes this.
  5. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Hahaha, brilliant. Thanks Jack.

6. Josh Rosenthal

Josh Rosenthal Charter member of Purple Angels Club

these are gold... mispronunciations and all! Who pronounces all these names and stuff correctly anyway...

Liam Taylor likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog out: Reality 1.

Liam Taylor and Inger like this.
  8. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Haha cheers Josh, that's the spirit.

9. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Audio:

Had to record this early this morning, was not ready for what I was to read!

10. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

Reality 2! 2nd law of thermodynamics and the uncertainty principle

11. Limpei

Limpei Rookie Biohacker

Just came across this thread! Super awesome!
    Thanks Liam!

There's a software called DVD Videosoft, it allows has a youtube --> mp3 converted inside the full suite.
    When installing, you gotta check off "Advanced Installation" and UNCHECKED a buncha spam-ware they try to sneak into your PC.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Too bad Liam left..........I liked listening to his voice.

13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I had to post this somewhere and here seems as good as anywhere - Summary of Wallace Thornhills 2016 EU talk. At time = 1:30:43 he mentions time in terms of dipoles and locality and energy state in contrast to gravitational time dilation. . . . . and quite a few other profound things detailed earlier in the talk.

Wallace Thornhill: The Elegant Simplicity of the Electric Universe (with improved audio) | EU2016

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This talk was very hard to listen too. He used his device too much and did not just talk.......Speakers need to understand to talk to the audience and forget the slides.