1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Atherosclerosis and the Tensegrity 7 blog.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 18, 2015.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Blood sugar is interesting topic while on Epi-Paleo diet.
    Mine actually went up while HgA1c remained in relatively acceptable level.
    It would be nice to know how others react.

2. Grmoline

Grmoline Gold

It may depend on how ketogenic your diet is (i.e., seasonality?). I recall reading some articles a while back about physiologic insulin resistance in response to ketogenic diets - as low-carbers were scratching their heads wondering why their blood glucose was actually rising. I'd have to dig around to find those references.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Grmoline
    I am assuming that insulin resistance can be figured out by testing fasting insulin. As long as it is in low single digits, it should be ok. That plus HgA1c within acceptable range would be my first goal.

But after some of Jack's posts, I think on MarksDaily Apple, I have made chart that reminds me that Jack's goal at the time was flat glucose 85.

HgA1c is an average blood glyco-hemoglobin A1, over life of red blood cell, about 2-3 months.
    Flat glucose=85 would correspond to very low HgA1c, almost at the bottom of desirable range.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New Jersey, not your labs is your sigma six problem Jansz

5. Wow, what an effort and work. all these charts....
    are you CT-ing heavily during the epipaleo? if so, this may also explain the slightly rising fasting glucose.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To understand where I am going you need to understand optics. And not simple optics.

What does Vitamin K2 and porphyrins have in common? = All K vitamins are sensitive to UV radiation. Very few people know this or understand why this is key piece of data in for HTN, heart disease and PAD as a surface level disease. This also implies that fake light diminishes Vitamin K. K2 is very sensitive to light and is easily destroyed. This is why K2 has to be with other proteins in a tissue media to work well. This has huge implications for animals who spend most of their time in and unnatural or indoor lit world. ( Macorquodale, Binkley, McKee, Thayer, and Doisy, 1939). You'd be wise to remember that vitamin K2 and CoEnQ10 have a very similar atomic structure. CoEnQ10 is also very sensitive to altered light environments.

Vitamin K2 also protects many cell lines from glutathione depletion making it more important than any glutathione supplement.
    http://www.jneurosci.org/content/23/13/5816.full.pdf

UV spectra:
    UV max 242, 248, 260, 269, 325 nm in ether. UV max (ethanol) 243, 248, 262, 270, 330 nm; IR spectra: (liquid) : 6.05m (CO), 6.21, 6.28m (aromatic nucleus tend to love UV light)
    Consider where K2 works.......gut, bone, and vessels. Becker showed us bone uses the photoelectric effect, we know the gut does too, and we know the vessels do as well with the skin. Vessels absorb at the same frequencies as proteins in the blood. 280 mm 420nm 540nm and 580nm and has sharp cutoff occur at 600 nm.

http://www.jbc.org/content/131/1/345.full.pdf

Anne V likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

An obvious difference between certain compounds is their color. Thus, quinones are yellow; chlorophyll is green; the 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazone derivatives (K and K2) of aldehydes and ketones range in color from bright yellow to deep red (similar to carotenoids), depending on double bond conjugation; and aspirin is colorless. In this respect the human eye/skin/gut is functioning as a spectrometer analyzing the light reflected from the surface of a solid or passing through a liquid. Although we see sunlight (or white light) as uniform or homogeneous in color, it is actually composed of a broad range of radiation wavelengths in the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the spectrum. This is why most of our surface tissues are lined with things that absorbs light in yellows/reds. Plants focus in on the green lights...........both wind up with a DC electric current.

9. A question: Since in photo-synthesis absorbs light in the red range but not the green it makes sense that plants 'appear' green to us the green is not absorbed so is reflected back to the person looking at it. But then what happens to the blue range which is not also not absorbed......................why don't plants appear 'blue' (or at least as much blue as green). Where does the blue light go or how come we can't see it?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

because blue pigments are extremely rare in nature.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

blue fluorophores and chromophores are found deep in us.........as you will soon find out.

12. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

Same

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lymphatic Vessels: A Potential Approach to the Treatment of Atherosclerosis? When the intima is damaged by circadian disruption of the melanopsin mechanism nothing in the circulatory system works as it should. In 2014 we found melanopsin in these vessels. https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/lrb.2018.0015

Anne V and drezy like this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks

15. Huck

Huck Silver

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How long are you doing this exercises?
    He is claiming changes that you will feel in under 8 weeks.
    Let us know if it happens to you.

17. Huck

Huck Silver

I was doing it frequently when I was having a lot of chest pain, but pain is mostly gone now so I forget to do the massage. If you read through the comments on the video, several people reported relief from angina the very 1st time they did the massage.

I also started taking msm for sulfur about a week ago and I think that is helping also, at least with heart discomfort.

Anne V likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Gold

well Huck it is trial and error ;)