1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Atherosclerosis: An alternate hypothesis

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ktrosper, Feb 25, 2015.

1. ktrosper

ktrosper Me, Husband, Father..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3492120/
    Neovascularization of coronary tunica intima
    Dr. Kruse,
    I've read you and listened to you enough to understand that you're not afraid to punch the conventional wisdom right in the mouth when it's deserved. I wanted to bring this gem of a paper to your attention. I think you'll appreciate the implications, yet I doubt any of it will surprise you..

I think of how you on your blog/podcasts/"Epi-Paleo Rx" book and Taubes', in his book "Good Calories, Bad Calories", document the initial inertia built up by the (faulty and fraudulent) lipid hypothesis... How quickly it was backed by the entire weight of the established political, medical, nutritional and scientific communities.. That inertia, as you know, continues to this day and at times it seems unrelenting.. It's pulling most research, science and medicine down a fruitless, harmful path.. not to mention the damage it's causing the growing population of metabolically deranged people in this world..

I have a Type1 Diabetic boy and I'm all too familiar with the harmful dietary/lifestyle advice given to that community as standard of care by even the best doctors in the world. It breaks my heart to think of the immeasurable, inevitable pain and suffering that advice, built on the faulty lipid hypothesis premise, has caused and will continue to cause the diabetic community. It's inexcusable. (Your work has helped me normalize his hba1c, by the way!! I can't tell you what that means to me.. but that's a story for another day.)

Back to the paper. I've been conversing with this scientist, Mr. Subbotin, over the past few weeks. Sounds like the gatekeepers who control funding and publishing have made it hard on him, tried to marginalize him as a "plumber or handyman among scientists".. That won't surprise you either and probably rings close to home.. That's the sad state of science and medicine we find ourselves in today. Might they be feeling threatened by a clear, rational-thinking scientist who dare try to correct a flawed premise upon which the most profitable pharma-interventions in the history of man and thousands of life-long careers have been based?

When asked why he persists? "Because it is the meaning of my life.."

I immediately thought of the engraved slab of granite that dominates the entry to my boys school. It reads in Latin, "Quid enim iustificabit vitam tuam?"

What will justify your life?

I like that question..

Anyway, I've got more info from Mr. Subbotin to share if you're interested.

Thanks for all you do.
    KT
    Alex97232 and JoeBranca like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To understand where I am going you need to understand optics. And not simple optics.

What does Vitamin K2 and porphyrins have in common? = All K vitamins are sensitive to UV radiation. Very few people know this or understand why this is key pieve to HTN, heart disease and PAD as a surface level disease. This also implies that fake light diminishes Vitamin K. K2 is very sensitive to light and is easily destroyed. This is why K2 has to be with other proteins in a tissue media to work well. This has huge implications for animals who spend most of their time in and unnatural or indoor lit world. ( Macorquodale, Binkley, McKee, Thayer, and Doisy, 1939). You'd be wise to remember that vitamin K2 and CoEnQ10 havea very similar atomic structure. CoEnQ10 is also very sensitive to altered light environments.

Vitamin K2 also protects many cell lines from glutathione depletion making it more important than any glutathione supplement.
    http://www.jneurosci.org/content/23/13/5816.full.pdf

UV spectra:
    UV max 242, 248, 260, 269, 325 nm in ether. UV max (ethanol) 243, 248, 262, 270, 330 nm; IR spectra: (liquid) : 6.05m (CO), 6.21, 6.28m (aromatic nucleus tend to love UV light)
    Consider where K2 works.......gut, bone and vessels. Becker showed us bone uses the photoelectric effect, we know the gut does too, and we know the vessels do as well with the skin. Vessels absorb at the same frequencies as proteins in blood. 280 mm 420nm 540nm and 580nm and has sharp cutoff occurs at 600 nm.

http://www.jbc.org/content/131/1/345.full.pdf
    Alex97232 and (deleted user) like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

BOOM on the K2.. wow... thanks....
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

neovascularization happens in the tunica media and also in the macula.........in the macula we get lowered carotenoids and DHA = lower NAD+ = pseudohypoxia in mitochondria = lowered voltage on the inner mitochondrial membrane = a slower spinning ATPase = lowered magnetic field from mitochondria = lowered ability to control solitons and phonons in blood plasma = changes the thixotropic nature of blood = thickens blood and makes it more likely to clot = poor blood flow = lowered amounts of oxygen to tissues = higher heteroplasmy rates = increased blue light exposure in your eyes and skin = lowered tissue DHA by both the short and long loops = lower RBC mass = lower porphyrins = lower Vitamin K2 = lowered Vitamin D3 levels = PAD = HTN = CAD = T2D.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Richelle Jones likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. JoeT

JoeT New Member

Good link Jack!

CHD has been on my mind a ton.....I recently went to see "one of the most respected" Lipid Docs in the country, and his diagnois was that I have 2 genetic issues causing high particles (2k+) and also low HDL. In addition he also noted that i have Lpa..... so time probably isn't on my side! I can't tolerate statins..... They are brutal on my mental clarity.

If i post a few details, would you be kind enough to comment on a hack I'm planning? It would be amazing if I could fix this without statins!