1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ASSET ANALOGIES USING BOOLEAN LOGIC AND MATH

Discussion in 'The Kruse Longevity Center' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:28 PM.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most humans have their net worth tied up in property or real estate in 2021. That will fundamentally change in the next ten to 15 years. I know this is hard for many to fathom. But I will throw it out there for you to hear now........so when you see the world changing in this way you will remember what I said and why I deduced this using logic.

WHY DOES UNCLE JACK SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL FOR REAL ESTATE?

Bitcoin will devastate real estate as a SoV simply because it is a superior storage of value. Thermodynamically real estate is one of the most leaky forms of value. The only time real estate makes sense is when you are dealing with scarce properties that are scarce for some reason that drive the wealthy to pay staggering prices for land for poor reasons.

BTC has:
    No upkeep expenses.
    No taxes for hodling.
    Multi-jurisdictional.
    Fixed supply.
    Greater liquidity.
    One day soon you will all mortgage your bitcoin for a house rather than the other way around.
    Some of us already are building our life this way now.

John Schumacher and caroline like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everyday you wake up from this point forward you should ask yourself this question: "Should Bitcoin be part of my financial planning process."

caroline likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How to use GBTC as a collateral for a loan?
    How to argue/discuss this topic with bank's loan officer?
    //
    At this time I see a margin from a broker as a way to get cash for daily expenses.
    But retirements accounts can't get margin, at least at Schwab.
    //
    Could use discussion on this topic.
    //

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021 at 9:52 AM
    John Schumacher likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold