1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"Ask Jack" ...I think my Rolex is broken....

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by caroline, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are changing seasons here in Oz - moving into Autumn. I feel like my internal clock is not working at all - all of a sudden. I have lost my sense of time and when to go to sleep and when to get up.
    My diet is tight, trying really hard to limit EMFs, no artificial light, drinking spring water but my sleep has gotten very poor. What am I missing? or will my clock reset in a bit? Also, all of a sudden I am craving carbs. I, generally don't want carbs but all of a sudden - I want to go to the ocean and sit in the sand and eat a very large bucket of hot chips!
    I am doing an ASI on Monday - I expect that will look pathetic?
    Thanks Dr. Kruse

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The light is yoked to T3......and if you dont convert well you get yoru problem.....the hormone 101 blog post. Very common in light changing seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.