1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ASK JACK CT and grounding

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by SeaJane, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaJane

SeaJane Gold

In the Q&A the other night you answered a member who struggles with doing CT and sun exposure to start by doing what you can tolerate and move forward from there. I also struggle with the cold due to hashimoto's and other low hormones that I am working on replacing. I am near Puget Sound so I try to go 3-4 times a week and do a mix of CT and grounding. It is cold here (water temp is 48 degrees) and air temp is about the same often with rain and wind. I am finding that I can stand up to my groin for 10 minutes. If I only go mid-calf I can do it 15-20 minutes (depending on the day). So is it better to have more of my body in for CT with reduced grounding time or is it better to have more grounding time with less body exposed to cold?

Thanks.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT plus ocean wins always.......in summer its even better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.