1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

As usual...Dr Kruse was right. (Salt and 5G)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MattD1995, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ShaneLewandoski

ShaneLewandoski Shane Lewandoski

I use fleur de sel exclusively. It's the one salt in water I don't mind drinking throughout the day. :)

2. Allin

Allin New Member

I wonder if soaking your feet in a solution of sea salt for 30 minutes while being in the sun would increase your body's salt concentration without having your feet swell up?

JanSz likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hi Audrey, I get my salt & sometimes other things like almonds from Honest to Goodness.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Jenny. I am having trouble getting Redmonds sea salt now. iherb has discontinued it. I will try your rec.
    How are you and Tim? The fires are in your area I think?

5. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

We're both well thanks. Except for broken bone in my right foot while swimming - you didn't know it was such a dangerous activity did you? It's my right foot so can't drive supposedly for 6 weeks. Been CT's it morning & evening so will be interesting when I get Xray next week to see how much it's helped.
    Just got back last night from a 2 week house sit near Nambucca Heads, very smoky from south of Sydney to Benalla. No fires near us thank goodness. It's been horrendous hasn't it.
    How are you & Tony going?

6. Danica

Danica Gold

MatD1995 - how do you take 5-7tsp of salt/day? Do you eat of off a spoon, put it on food or put it into water and drink it? I thought putting salt into water is not a good idea..

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are doing great thanks.

Alex97232 and Jenny S like this.
  9. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Do you drink the salt in water? On food only? I’ve read about variations in intake and how they affect the body. What about iodine? I have POTS too :)