1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

As usual...Dr Kruse was right. (Salt and 5G)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MattD1995, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I live in Dallas, and recently found out that we’ve been 5G since July. I had seen Dr Kruse mention the importance of salt in a 5G world more than once. About two weeks ago, I stumble across a book called the Salt Fix by a doctor who has published more than 200 studies on salt. I was blown away by the research he provided for increasing salt intake.

In the last two weeks, I’ve increased my salt intake to 5-7 teaspoons daily of Redmond’s sea salt.

Result? My energy is the best it’s been in years. My chronic tinnitus is almost gone. My skin has begin glowing. My POTS related dizziness is 95% gone. Every day, I’m waking up and noticing more benefits. My armpits have always had an acidic odor. In the last 2 days, the scent has completely vanished. Interestingly enough, I find I need MUCH more salt on days that I do CT.

Make sure you’re getting enough salt people! Sodium has been shown to LOWER the body’s stress response. It also helps to lower insulin. My sugar cravings are gone as well! I’m continually blown away with how simple changes like living in accordance with nature, and ignoring standard medical advice has had such a massive impact on my health. My doctor is NOT happy with my lack of “healthy grains” or “increased salt intake” lol.

wildperoxin, BrunoB, Morena and 22 others like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I stopped eating NaCl by spoons after I got swollen feet.

----
    Please post on your experience in a month or so
    (if you continue to eat that much salt).

Alex97232, Amber Ament and Cheryl. like this.
  3. Inger

Inger Silver

Crazy! That much salt! So cool that such a simple hack helps so much!

Jan, did you eat unrefined, natural salt as you did your salt hack? How long time did it take before you got swollen feet from it?

I get swollen hands from eating larger amount of products that contains lots of table salt (like raw cheeses, salami, etc). The swelling is gone in a day though..
    I do not get this from using unrefined sea salt. I have not tried to eat many teaspoons yet though, huh :)

shah78 likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Redmont Real salt

[​IMG]

Inger likes this.
  5. Just got 25lbs. Using it for curing meat and fermenting cabbage, onions, peppers and asparagus. Thanks for the tip.

Cheryl. likes this.
  6. Allin

Allin New Member

That is the salt I use. I put the salt in 00 sized empty caplets and take the a couple per day with food. Works out to about a teaspoon of salt.

7. Cheryl.

Cheryl. Grasshopper

You will appreciate and find what you wrote in this video. She is using Celtic salt because of all of the minerals 90 or so. I am familiar with your salt. Is this the one the book is calling for?

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-1-14_10-0-20.png

She is saying that the only water we got into body is what we drink.

She need to go to camel, snake and scorpion
    and ask them for other water sources.

9. Awesome test! I will try upping my salt intake. I use the celtic sea salt sprinkled on my food but will add more!

Cheryl. likes this.
  10. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

It is quite ironic isn't it. I used to do about a teaspoon when I was detoxing the bromides out of my system. Will tinker with it. Anything that may transmute some part of 5g is hopeful at least until the masses start to scream in pain.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bromide
    iodide

lugols

wildperoxin and Amber Ament like this.
  12. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Did it not give you the squirts at all. That is a lot of salt.

Cheryl. likes this.
  13. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

14. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

I was doing 1-2 tsp Redmond each day and saw an improvement in my POTS-type symptoms. It helped a lot in my other symptoms too. I didn't try any higher, because I have read that up to 10 g (2 tsp) is recommended for POTS patients. I will try more, because I know that heat and humidity make you sweat out more, and individual clearance rates vary.

It's hard to find the sweet spot of concentration for me. Too much liquid and I pee it out, which seems counterproductive. I let my tongue guide me as to how much salt my body wants.

Have you also noticed that your tears and sweat taste salty again? I did. Apparently I had missed their absence over who-knows-how-many years! That just goes to show how long I was deficient. o_O

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Foxglove

Foxglove New Member

17. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

Tried the high salt intake and my gut didn't seem to like it well. Used Celtic Sea salt so maybe I can try Redmond's, maybe the Celtic is too rich with something. A small bit does seem to work though like half a teaspoon. But then again I am not a big sweater in 25 degree weather.

18. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

JanSz had asked me to report back after a while on my high salt dosing. It's been about 3 weeks since I started this. No side effects to report. My energy and tinnitus remain significantly improved. Best they've been in years. My POTS symptoms (dizziness, racing heart when standing) are completely gone. My skin has also improved. I've never had skin this smooth during the winter.

Really, my only remaining health issues are sleep, anxiety, and libido. Libido improved tremendously with CT (I made a post about it), but my anxiety also became tremendously worse with CT and I had to stop for the time being.

I have yet to experience what getting to much salt feels like. Still dosing at around 5-7 teaspoons a day.

19. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ya I would ease into it. If your tolerance is low you will get upset stomache or disaster pants.

KrusinWitchie and Jenelle like this.
  20. Stephen W

Stephen W Silver

Thanks for this link Jack, I’ve been looking out for it.
    A question for you , sorry if it’s a little out of line/off topic, but are you worried for your life at times? I mean, does big pharma have the power to do bad shit? Have you been caught up in anything strange endangering your life? I’ve heard some pretty chilling stories about similar Docs! Stay safe!