1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ART CLUB

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by MITpowered26, Oct 13, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

[​IMG]
    *taking from Jack's Patreon...

caroline likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Not to be morose... but:

the first is a painting Banksy featured...and then the letter from prison that followed from the person the art was about....

[​IMG][​IMG]

1. I always thought Salvador Dali was my favourite artist. I was wrong. Banksy is. He transcends art like no other in this modern day era. He has (I think still) alluded authorities that I believe want to take him down and hang him up for his art... For many many years now, he has slowly but carefully picked random spots (I think in the UK for sure.. not sure about other places in the world)... to paint art.. and not just any art.. but political art... always at sunset...so it is harder to catch him.. and then before you know it there are large pop up paintings ... his cause grows....and identity still fiercely protected and unknown... my favourite is I think this year when one of his painting was sold at a high-end auction for a few thousand pounds. The climax of this was when the auction closed on this painting and it was "sold" .. immediately the painting went through a shredder built into the frame.. the painting was gone... brill.

2. depressing shit can be depressing. for sure. i've always reacted this way for many many years, and stayed ignorant to a lot of things.. kept narrow focus, put my head down.. and just tried to "survive." ... My cup is filling.. and I'm starting to see the beauty, the humanity.. in what people do now...