1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@axel b meaning UVC light stimulates mitochondrial biogenesis by stimulating autophagy. But reading the existing Vermont 2018 post I will need the whole talk to get this "clearish" in my mind.

kris90 likes this.
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

To revive this thread...

Just thought about how high my SHBG rose in the winter when I embraced cold, fasting, and ketosis with DHA. Could SHBG be designed to keep T bound in the blood to make more UVC light? Given that T is loaded with deuterium, and our receptors shrink in the cold, thus requiring less T to activate them, it seems SHBG is a protein used to capture the excess T and keep it in blood plasma to make more UVC light so it doesn't go wasted.

Any thoughts?

SlamSlask and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  3. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Sounds possible
    Jack also puts alot of emphasis on the fact that uva lowers hormones in the blood
    Searched quickly on pubmed to see if there was something about Deterium content of blood and seasons but did not manage to find anything worthwhile
    Jack talks about Weston A Price in Vermont 2017 measuring hormone metabolites in people's urin
    His findings was done long ago in way more natural conditions might be a starting point ?

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

https://academic.oup.com/edrv/article/38/4/302/3897170

Antonis likes this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2289680