1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Lol yes I have. I admit I'm WAY behind on the patreon blogs. Gotta play some catchup now before Vermont so we can discuss.

Without having your context yet, I would assume increased entropy allows us to collect and store more energy and information (i.e. during the day), and that energy and information is better organized at night when we retain what we need, and dump what we don't?

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I apreciate that but when I say I have no sex drive I mean it isnt there at all. I have the symptoms of numbness if I try to get aroused which is a common symptom of having super low T.

3. Sun Disciple

I only workout outside and my symptoms are not following me coming off steroids so I am using wrong tereminology when i say "restart". Im trying to avoid permanat Testosterone replacement as im only 33. prolactin was within range at 6.3 referrence 4.0-19.0

Are you suggesting I test DHT along with E2 on my next lab?

Also havnt missed a sunrise getting balls and eyeballs out at every opportunity.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are you suggesting I test DHT along with E2 on my next lab?
    ===========
    I am suggesting:
    https://dutchtest.com/
    https://dutchtest.com/shop/

upload_2018-5-16_16-47-26.png

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Just wondering then, could CT be detrimental in summer? I'd like to think not, and maybe it can be helpful (i.e. in the evening), but now I'm beginning to wonder if I should ditch my morning cold shower? I find myself remaining in this "cold adapted" state even in summertime, but maybe I need to do a little less fasting, less CT and more carbs?

SlamSlask likes this.
  6. Ted

Ted New Member

I have just started questioning the same thing. Maybe when the weather is warm there is no reason for to be very cold. As long as we get the right amount of sun, which should be fine.

7. Ted

Ted New Member

This is Jack's response to a question from DLO:

"Dave I gave you a bit of hint in the QT 8 blog. Heat and cold have a big play in the CT story. CT in summer at a high latitude is not something I would do unless I had an injury or disease context FYI."

So, no CT in the summer?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you are not reading the blogs you'll go in circles.

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

Gahh I really need to read the blogs... Been so busy, and the only free time I have now I'm spending naked in the sun.

SlamSlask and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

Read QT #8 and posted this:

Also, when I used to take AAS back in my young and restless days, I noticed one particular cycle I did of test/deca, my immune system was horrid. In those 12-14 weeks, I kept getting ill with viruses: influenza, and 2 stomach bugs. So it makes sense that juicing up with all those androgens would have such a negative effect on my immune function.

Thoughts?

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

What I want to know is the fact that I do SO much to help my mitochondria, but I'm actually in perfect health... Maybe I don't need to do as much because I'm not trying to reverse a disease? So maybe I'm going overboard on fasting and CT, and I need more carbs now that it's summer and I'm getting a ridiculous amount of sun exposure. But the main thing is that I feel pretty good, and I can fast all day until dinner with ease.

12. Sun Disciple

Kempenfelt bay is stil 58F so im still going strong brother. I have cut down on CT and added in more sauna but at this point I dont feel good unless im CTing at least once a week. I dont think im gonna cut it completly short of a miracle healing of my endocrine system.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    kris90 likes this.
  13. kris90

kris90 New Member

I agree. I take cold showers year round, and that's only about 10-15 mins 2x per day.

In winter, I sit in a tub for 30 mins a couple times a week on top of cold showers, and wear minimal clothing outside (even snowbath sometimes).

14. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

Is it possible, to perform that type of deep CT he does, while eating only once a day and being Vegan?

15. Gregory H Hoeper

Gregory H Hoeper New Member

and smoke cigarretes (Wim Hoff)

16. kris90

kris90 New Member

Just proves that food ain't that important right?

17. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

if you live on an Amsterdam apartment (no grounding), almost the entire year with very weak sunshine, I guess that you have to eat a cold adapted diet in order to thrive......otherwise, where are his electrons coming from?

18. kris90

kris90 New Member

Probably all the CT mimics the effects of grounding. Cold expands water so it can store more electrons and oxygen. He builds a larger EZ. Then, all the CT depletes him of deuterium which releases UV-C light to further charge the EZ.

It would take a lot of cold to mitigate certain environmental aspects of his life as well as a vegetarian diet, but he does it.

Lahelada, SlamSlask and axel brandt like this.
  19. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

kris, I see that you´re updated on the deuterium fact, can you tell me why do we need to switch our food intake during summer to allow deuterium rich foods like carbohydrates on our diet ? thanks

Lahelada likes this.
  20. kris90

kris90 New Member

Because carbohydrates have higher levels of deuterium than animal fats. So we need to increase our plasma deuterium levels in order to make the UV-C light via the pile driving effect of UV-A light on deuterium when it hits our skin and the blood gets irradiated. Hence we need more carbs.

It will all make sense when you see Jack's Vermont 2018 talk.