1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Lol yes I have. I admit I'm WAY behind on the patreon blogs. Gotta play some catchup now before Vermont so we can discuss.

Without having your context yet, I would assume increased entropy allows us to collect and store more energy and information (i.e. during the day), and that energy and information is better organized at night when we retain what we need, and dump what we don't?

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I apreciate that but when I say I have no sex drive I mean it isnt there at all. I have the symptoms of numbness if I try to get aroused which is a common symptom of having super low T.

3. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I only workout outside and my symptoms are not following me coming off steroids so I am using wrong tereminology when i say "restart". Im trying to avoid permanat Testosterone replacement as im only 33. prolactin was within range at 6.3 referrence 4.0-19.0

Are you suggesting I test DHT along with E2 on my next lab?

Also havnt missed a sunrise getting balls and eyeballs out at every opportunity.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Are you suggesting I test DHT along with E2 on my next lab?
    ===========
    I am suggesting:
    https://dutchtest.com/
    https://dutchtest.com/shop/

upload_2018-5-16_16-47-26.png