1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Cost $75 to test water.

CignatureHealth discuss 1.5 to 2 Liters daily as a full daily water intake.
    One reason they underline is fat consumption.
    Not only one volume of fat converts to 1.1 volume of mitochondrial water but additionally water consumption goes down.
    Look up that discussion on their site.

Overall, it may mean that you do not eat enough fat.
    It does not mean that you should eat 3.678 liters of fat, water needs supposedly go down with increased fat consumption.

1 gallon=5.67812 liters

//

2. kris90

kris90 New Member

@JanSz I drink the majority of my water in the fasted state, i.e. morning to noon. Within 60 mins of rising, I've already drank 1.5 L of water.

Regarding fat intake, I eat between 150g to 200g if I had to guess. Yesterday I probably ate about 250g of fat and over 3000 calories.

3. drezy

drezy Gold

Thought this through a little more. My number is probably useless to you.

Based on the below rules of thumb your water is likely drastically more depleted than mine:thumbsup:.

Also below is a picture of a dissatisfied roadrunner. We've been getting a string of UV 4 days and we've been outside all day. The roadrunner would very much prefer the yard be his exclusive hunting ground. He runs right up to us within 7 feet and makes a very unpleasant sound. I don't translate roadrunner calls but I'm pretty sure I know what he's telling me to do. Crazy flightless bird.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

roadrunner.jpeg

Phosphene, Mayuri and kris90 like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[​IMG]

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Get some Chaga Tea in mate! Its local and seasonal cures what ails ya.

Phosphene, kris90 and drezy like this.
  6. kris90

kris90 New Member

So there have been some great discussions here, and I would like some opinions. I just got my T levels checked while off my HCG:

Testosterone Total: 13.7 nmol/L (6.1-27.1)
    Testosterone Free: 235 pmol/L (110-660)
    Testosterone Bioavailable: 5.5 nmol/L (2.8-15.5)
    SHBG: 43 nmol/L (13-89)
    25-hydroxy Vitamin D: 120 nmol/L (75-250)

Now, in terms of my "man-health" I feel totally fine with these numbers. In fact, I've had much lower before. However, I have noticed that my body composition, appetite and sleep have changed a little (for the worse). HCG had me ripped to shreds, never hungry, and sleeping like a baby always. I have gained a bit of fat since coming off HCG, and noticed I eat a little more lately despite doing more CT. Also, my sleep has not been as deep.

Obviously these 3 changes are important, so it makes me wonder if HCG was helping me more than hurting me? I'm still functioning quite well considering my low T levels, but HCG definitely gives me an "optimal" boost, if you will. But if having an extra few lbs of fat, and eating a little more is better for my longevity, then I'll take that. But the sleep has me a bit concerned.

JanSz and seanb4 like this.
  7. Antonis

Antonis Silver

Hey Kris. I personally believe you are good to go. If you faction well then you don't need HCG. You just need to adapt longer without it.
    It's not a problem to be few pounds fatter. We are mean to be up down like that.
    SHBG is quiet lower hun? Vitamin D due lattitude.

kris90 likes this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yes. I had my Vitamin D at 138 nmol/l last year. Not sure what happened.

As for the HCG, guess I'll wait it out and see. It's definitely a boost, but maybe when the sun comes back, I won't need it.

Antonis likes this.
  9. Antonis

Antonis Silver

I believe so.

10. kris90

kris90 New Member

I just realised, my morning ritual of hopping in a cold shower prior to sunrise is probably lowering my T levels. Considering UV light is what lowers sex hormones and it does not show up immediately in sunrise, it would make sense that between sunrise and UV is when sex hormones are the highest, because the balance of blue & red turns on the pituitary gland.

Given that cold (like UV) lowers sex hormones, if I'm using cold before initial sunrise, then I'm probably already lowering T, and making my receptors more sensitive, so when I do go for my AM sunlight exposure, I release less T.

That's probably why my SHBG is up, because I'm clearing T so quickly with my CT. Pretty cool stuff.

drezy and SlamSlask like this.
  11. Ted

Ted New Member

Wow! Is that right? I have been starting my mornings with cold showers for two years now. And it's always pre-sunrise.

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yep. What are your T levels? Funny thing is that having low T because of cold/UV =/= hypogonadism.

Hypogonadism to me = blue light toxicity = depletion of compound pharmacy

13. Ted

Ted New Member

My total T has always been high...around 1200. My free T has been low..45-60 over the last few years. I've been trying to get the free T up. I guess I should give up the cold AM showers. It seems though that others are doing CT in the AM. I remember Ruben Salinas on a podcast talking about the cold shower in the AM followed by shining a UV lamp on himself.

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Nooo! I wouldn't stop the CT.

The fact that CT (and UV) lower the release of sex hormones simply means that we are saving our compound pharmacy. Also realise that cold condenses matter, so what that means is that our receptors get smaller, and become more responsive to hormones. This is how we thrive in the winter on less hormone, because of the magnetic effect of hormones binding to their receptors more efficiently in the cold. Go back and read CT-6 blog and you'll see that less is more in the cold. It is why my hormone levels are low because I embrace the cold, and get plenty of UV light .

Blue light is what raises T levels. That is why it depletes the compound pharmacy overtime when it comes from technology and not balanced by UV and IR.

Antonis likes this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Silver

True. That's what am experiencing. But Jack says in the "optimal labs" that some specific hormones have to be between ranges including free T. Thats why we got confused. One says this and some others say something else. I believe when you know something, its better to explain it clearly like you do but now with just key words.

16. drezy

drezy Gold

I like the thinking there. I've mostly done solar noon CT sessions and sun, but I've done some morning sessions. I haven't noticed any difference subjectively but now your analysis is stuck in my head.

Thanks to you now when I look at my cold tub in the AM I hear this song start playing in my head:

kris90 likes this.
  17. kris90

kris90 New Member

I believe Jack's recommendations in his labs are for "warm adapted" humans. I think the reason is because he knows MAJORITY of humans are warm adapted, because we live in a blue-lit/microwaved world and have access to carbs 24/7. SO, if that is the case, he expects to see your hormone levels in the top quartile, because that would indicate you have NOT depleted the compound pharmacy.

Put it this way: if a warm adapted human has low T, then that is problematic. That is likely blue light toxicity/PVN burnout, circadian mismatch, etc. But if you are cold adapted via the ancient pathway Jack speaks of in CT-6 blog, low T is NOT problematic. That was my biggest clue that I was a different animal than the modern human. Which is why comparing my lab numbers to the general makes no sense whatsoever.

I guess if I wanted high T levels, I could start eating more carbs, do less CT and get more blue light exposure. But I think I'll pass on that lol...

Inger, WalterNL and Antonis like this.
  18. Antonis

Antonis Silver

Understood mate. It makes sense. Thanks.

kris90 likes this.
  19. kris90

kris90 New Member

Haha!

20. Ted

Ted New Member

Thanks for the explanation. I need to re-read CT-6. I won't stop the CT, I just won't do it first thing in the morning.

kris90 likes this.