1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Adding CT to the sun is just explosive. Never foget the sun is the answer to both questions. How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
    Leading you down, into my core? Gets into your SCN and leptin receptor and every mitochondria in your colony when you live wild nude in the cold and sun.........This is why Inger has had it right for so long and why I kept telling people watch her.......she is a lion or a hippo. She does not need to be Einstein. She is more wild than all of us.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

PDC in Mx offers the best of all three.....cold water, rain water 65 millions yrs old in a crater inside the tropics.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-12-9_15-18-56.png

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Wow Jack dropping bombs! Appreciate all the info. Gonna read thoroughly, digest this and respond.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So what happens when you stay on HCG too long and youre doc is a moron and has no idea baout deuterium?

You drool on yourself at 56 and you are in a long term care center while some else is taken care of your family and wife.

No shocker here: Canola oil is processed using hydrogen from industry that has 155ppm of deuterium. The way in which photosynthesis does it is requires 10 enzymatic steps to cleave the 6 carbon backbone into two 3 carbon products, pyruvate during glycolysis? Why does it take 9 enzymatic steps to cleave two CO2 molecules off in the TCA cycle? The answer is simple when you ask the right questions: It is to make sure chloroplasts and mitochondria only DEAL with light hydrogen (H+) and not deuterium. This is why CANOLA OIL LINKED TO WORSENING MEMORY AND LEARNING ABILITY IN ALZHEIMER'S. When there is too much deuterium in any food the deuterium will not fit in the ATPase and therefore les energy can be made. We use 1500 H+ per second in this quantum torque motor that runs with 100% efficiency under the red light power of the sun. Its cannot work well when it is loaded with deutertium. Blue light, which is a fundamental driver of AD via deuterium collection in enterocytes and cognitive decline, allows us to assimilate and absorb way too much deuterium from foods. This is why we need to understand the physics of light in the eye and skin to solve quantum mitochondrial diseases like AD, AI's and cancer. So now you know how nature makes her fats using photosynthesis to purify her form of hydrogen. How is canola oil made in an industrial plant? It is not the same. Canola Oil is made:
    Once the rapeseed is collected, magnetized rods attempt to remove any foreign metal that may have been introduced into the collection of seed.
    Afterwards, a 60+ minute wash of a hexane solvent.
    After the hexane wash is complete, a wash of sodium hydroxide is performed.
    The “natural” waxes are collected and used to aid in the creation of vegetable shortening.
    Bleach is then introduced to lighten the cloudy color of the processed oil.
    Steam injection is then applied to remove the bitter smell. This is not like nature does it. Artificial hydrogenation introduces massive amounts deuterium in the oil. The Omega 6 oil doesnt hurt you but its deuterium content destroys you. This assaults your enterocytes which collect it. The enterocytes are designed to be replaced every 48 hours by circadian mechanism, assume they work because you see the sunrise; if you don't which most of you don't, the circadian mechanism works via the gastocolic refelx to protect the brain. Remember the vagus connects the brain and gut and tells the brian how much deuterium ya got for the leptin receptor. When the circadiam mechanism is not operational due to a lazy host who refuses to get their sorry ass out of bed for whatever reason, the enterocytes become deuterium bombs weighed down by the heavy hydrogen and this is what causes LEAKY gut. Kinetic isotope 101. You can believe the nonsense in paleo books on this but folks.......this is the real deal. If the deuterium gets into the GALT and cause growth of immune cells because of deuteriums isotope effect. (fancy MD's in Iowa city are wrong about the cause of MS too hence why they havent solved their own problem just improved it. This mechanism is what causes ALL AI's. Bold statement but prove me wrong. When it goes on longer the deuterium gets in your liver and cannot be removed as visceral fat and this cause diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Yep.....even fake ketones = raw sugar in my methodology. Sorry Phinney Volek, Seyfriend and Dom. If it persists it ruins the long loop of DHA repalcement in the lipid rafts in the brain called the "Bazan effect " (LSU optho PhD) and then DHA cannot be put in the brain but the deuterium can be and does replace it in your lipid rafts ruining circadiamechanism further cause a viscious sycle. Moreover, you wind up with AD and many other neurodegenerative conditions, whil eyou all mentally master bate over macro's. Canola oil is one of the most widely consumed vegetable oils in the world since 1950 because of Big Food, yet surprisingly little is known about its effects on health. My members know a lot about. Now, a new study published online December 7, 2017 in the journal Scientific Reports by researchers at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University (LKSOM) associates the consumption of canola oil in the diet with worsened memory, worsened learning ability and weight gain in mice which model Alzheimer's disease. The study is the first to suggest that canola oil is more harmful than healthful for the brain. Nice to see them catching up to me after 15 years. Are you gonna awaken or still believ eth bio chemical nonsense???? https://medicalxpress.com/news/2017-12-canola-oil-linked-worsened-memory.html

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You getting this yet?

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Absolutely!! That's what am trying to say to my father who has never been into technology he is totally out of this but he is not much in the sun especially in AM. Of course you wouldn't be all day in the sun until you go to bed just by starring at it but at least get the AM sun.

8. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Doing it every single day and am in the sun all day. Trying to help family now and help with the opinions they have about nature that's why i want to chat.

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

My thoughts:
    -UVA, UVB and cold all lower sex hormones because they deplete deuterium content
    -SHBG binds to T, E2 and DHT to control the amount of "free" hormone that would act upon receptors, to prevent excessive deuterium from accumulating in those receptors that would lead to hormone resistance?
    -Thus, higher SHBG means deuterium is controlled appropriately for optimal hormone receptor function?
    -Optimal hormone receptor function = production of less hormones (why my low T is non-pathologic, and likely a result of chronic cold exposure, and UV light when its available, i.e. summer)
    -I've been cold adapted, fasting, mostly ketotic, religiously in the sun, drinking DDW and living in low EMF, low population density surrounded by trees the last 1.5 years, and this would explain the above in regardless to high SHBG, low T and E2 when off HCG
    -Taking HCG exogenously is boosting my T and E2 which is a mismatch, because my body is trying to keep deuterium OUT of my hormone receptors, hence high SHBG, and low T and E2
    -I should stop taking HCG, continue living optimally, and stop concerning myself with hormone levels on a blood test because all its doing is adding deuterium back to my hormone receptors?

Also, found this link (Lower SHBG level is associated with higher leptin and lower adiponectin levels as well as metabolic syndrome, independent of testosterone):
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-03078-0#Sec7

So, I likely have low leptin levels, high leptin sensitivity, and high adiponectin if my SHBG is elevated with low T/E2 off my HCG. Low SHBG likely is linked to metabolic syndrome because the hormone receptors are accumulating too much deuterium, thus not optimally functioning? This essentially is what leptin resistance or insulin resistance is? Too much deuterium in the receptor? Therefore, metabolic syndrome/leptin/insulin resistance = lack of sun and cold?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  10. kris90

kris90 New Member

From CT 6: The Ancient Pathway:

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

Before I discovered CT and dangers of blue light & EMF, I was doing IF, working out like a madman in blue light and EMF, and eating carbs year round. That is when I got my initial diagnosis for hypogonadism, with low T around 12 nmol/L and tons of symptoms.

Fast forward to optimizing my environment with low EMF/blue light, WAY more sun, grounding, CT like mad, keto with seafood, fasting and drinking DDW well water, T levels were around the same (13 nmol/L) with 0 symptoms, and my wife getting pregnant with our son. Basically living proof of what Jack says: if you have low hormone levels as a warm adapted individual, it does not matter when you become cold adapted.

12. kris90

kris90 New Member

More thoughts:
    -My reverse biohack of going Peatatarian eating tons of carbs and fructose resulted in doubling of my total T and lowered SHBG. This was likely due to accumulating deuterium from such a diet.
    -Uncoupled haplotypes are designed to release heat from mitochondria in favor of ATP production. The PPP is likely the key to support this through ATP recycling pathways. Uncoupled haplotypes are designed to maintain c^2 by keeping M (deuterium) low. This is why you cannot store fat in the cold, and you make heat. The strengthened magnetic field from cold helps preserve our charge?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Well now I'm pumped! :)

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="kris90, post: 229935, member: 19157"]My thoughts:
    -UVA, UVB and cold all lower sex hormones because they deplete deuterium content
    -SHBG binds to T, E2 and DHT to control the amount of "free" hormone that would act upon receptors, to prevent excessive deuterium from accumulating in those receptors that would lead to hormone resistance?
    -Thus, higher SHBG means deuterium is controlled appropriately for optimal hormone receptor function?
    -Optimal hormone receptor function = production of less hormones (why my low T is non-pathologic, and likely a result of chronic cold exposure, and UV light when its available, i.e. summer)
    -I've been cold adapted, fasting, mostly ketotic, religiously in the sun, drinking DDW and living in low EMF, low population density surrounded by trees the last 1.5 years, and this would explain the above in regardless to high SHBG, low T and E2 when off HCG
    -Taking HCG exogenously is boosting my T and E2 which is a mismatch, because my body is trying to keep deuterium OUT of my hormone receptors, hence high SHBG, and low T and E2
    -I should stop taking HCG, continue living optimally, and stop concerning myself with hormone levels on a blood test because all its doing is adding deuterium back to my hormone receptors?

Also, found this link (Lower SHBG level is associated with higher leptin and lower adiponectin levels as well as metabolic syndrome, independent of testosterone):
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-03078-0#Sec7

So, I likely have low leptin levels, high leptin sensitivity, and high adiponectin if my SHBG is elevated with low T/E2 off my HCG. Low SHBG likely is linked to metabolic syndrome because the hormone receptors are accumulating too much deuterium, thus not optimally functioning? This essentially is what leptin resistance or insulin resistance is? Too much deuterium in the receptor? Therefore, metabolic syndrome/leptin/insulin resistance = lack of sun and cold?[/quote]

======================================
    drinking DDW

=====================================

Is this a typo
    or you are already drinking DDW
    and
    are
    seeing not much of improvement?

////////////

SlamSlask likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Regarding the questions about Red light: Joov vs UFO: This video explains why man made light can never replace the sun. Big focus tonight in the Q & A.

18. kris90

kris90 New Member

When I say DDW, I mean I've been drinking natural well water from a rural area away from the city for the last year and a half. I knew the water was good at my new house, but I didn't realise how good it was until I measured it recently. It has a pH of 8, and everything else tested well.

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm drinking well water, I did a very rough guess that although it might vary seasonally, deuterium wise it would be around 140 ppm, just based on my location in relation to the equator and the north pole figures. I don't know how much is depleted by doing it, but for my age and heteroplasmy rate, a first freeze on the well water is definitely helping. :)

Cindy Domitrovits and kris90 like this.
  20. kris90

kris90 New Member

So Jack, bodybuilders who train and eat high carb diets to "bulk up" and get big are essentially just accumulating deuterium in their muscles? Kind of like how obesity is deuterium accumulated in adipose tissue?

Me and my buddies in our early 20s used to do just that by juicing up on testosterone and other compounds, and eating these ridiculous diets full of complex carbs and forcefeeding to gain ridiculous amounts of mass. At 5'8, I got up to 200+ lbs at one point. Probably full of deuterium. Now I'm 150 lbs, and feel like I'm depleted of deuterium. God, I'm so glad I snapped out of that mentality...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018