1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aromatase/Estrogen

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by kris90, Dec 6, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Since it is known that estrogen is pro-growth and a problem with depleting deuterium, do we know what optimal E2 levels are for males?

Last I checked, my Total T was 33 nmol/l (range: 6-27) and E2 was 145 pmol/l (range: 40-160). I'm on low dose HCG (250 IU eod). Wondering if I should lower my dose to lower E2 levels? I don't really have any symptoms of high E2 whatsoever, other than a little bit of minor forehead acne from time to time.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Good idea to monitor the rest of your Steroid Hormone Panel,
    but at least E1 & E2
    and
    prog

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    kris90 likes this.
  3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Actually, I just realised I haven't gotten my levels checked at 250 IU, I believe I was on 350 IU at the time.

I may lower to even 200 IU and recheck in a month or so, since it seems my "man parts" are very sensitive to small doses of HCG. I think I could afford to bring my T down if it means lowering my E2 levels.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

At this time of the year? Cold.....no sun. What did I tell you in VT? Receptors bind improves in cold right........???? Why? Now you know why. CT depletes the receptor of deuterium and you dont need as much to get same effect to the kinetic isotope effect of D.

Quantum biology 101
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thanks Doc. I think I should keep pushing my HCG dose to the lowest possible amount

We did both conclude that my low hormone levels didn't matter because I was supremely leptin sensitive and living in ancient pathway. E=mc^2 kind of proves that low hormone levels when everything is working properly (leptin) is a sign of optimal energy efficiency because as c^2 (energy flow) increases, M (hormone level) decreases.

I've even lost 10 lbs since VT. I think I have negative leptin levels now lol...
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well you said you were losing weight on HCG.......that tells me you dont need it at all. T should cause you to retain deuterium to gain mass.
  7. kris90

kris90 New Member

Hmm something to think about. I just thought HCG would be good to use to keep me a fat burner and optimize hormone levels so I produce more water in my cytosol.

I would certainly ditch it if it were detrimental.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Without HCG your Testicles are not making testosterone.

Choices

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

@JanSz

Off HCG:
    LH: 2 IU/L (2-9)
    FSH: 2 IU/L (212)
    Total T: 13.2 nmol/L (7.6-31.4)
    Free T: 154 pmol/L (196-636)
    Estradiol: 60 pmol/L (<159)

On HCG:
    Total T: 33.0nmol/L (7.6-31.4)
    Free T: 661 pmol/L (196-636)
    Estradiol: 147 pmol/L (<159)

Funny thing is, I'm asymptomatic off HCG, even with extreme low levels. My theory is the ancient pathway allows for greater receptor binding. Therefore, less hormone required to be produced by testes for maximal receptor activation (kind of like leptin sensitivity). Jack and I discussed this in Vermont.

That being said, I continued to take HCG anyways, because I thought it had other benefits such as helping to mitigate the 40 hours per week of working in EMF/blue light. I got the idea from the EMF Rx blog: https://www.jackkruse.com/emf-rx-the-top-ten-emf-faqs/

But now Jack is suggesting that HCG may be unnecessary for me? Trying to decide what is best.
    Cindy Domitrovits and seanb4 like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I suggested that long ago. But you were not listening. Jack speaks and moves on. He believes you take what he says measures it and gets it.

You did not.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jack is wham bam thank you mame.
    SlamSlask and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Total T: 13.2 nmol/L=380ng/dl

You need 500 maybe, better 600-700 to function long time.
    ---
  13. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Get off HCG for 6 months, then
    get DUTCH

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

So perhaps HCG is good for people with leptin resistance, but not for an individual such as myself because I am leptin sensitive.

There is a reason my T levels are low, and it's not pathological, so I should not take HCG to boost my T, because of how E=mc^2 explains that energy flow decreases mass, thus less T is required.

Got it. I'll try no HCG and see how I do.
    Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Perhaps.........HCG causes some issues you dont need when you dont need when you your deuterium depleting?
    Cindy Domitrovits and kris90 like this.
  16. kris90

kris90 New Member

Now what about high SHBG levels? Mine tend to climb off HCG.

Does that tie into hormone sensitivity/resistance? I know low SHBG is associated with insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome. Perhaps high levels could be the opposite? Is SHBG a proxy used to ensure the right amount of hormone is biologically active to activate it's target receptors? If so perhaps my levels are up because I need less hormone to activate androgen receptors?
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The SHBG protein, along with albumin (think Dec webinar 2017), are the primary plasma proteins responsible for binding free testosterone and E2 (estradiol) Only 2-3% of the steroids believed to be free and unbound. SHBG is glycosylated, which means that it has sugar structures attached to it. This means its levels are very linked to the deuterium fractions inside of our tissues. So sine you embrace the cold live at a high latitude and are taking HCG you can begin to see why yours is high. Glucose is very linked to deuterium fractionation. Why? Deuterium content in SHBG is important in its ability to hold onto the T and E2. These hormones must be held because they control the the action of deuterium deposition in certain tissues to stimulate growth. So their action is quantized.........what limits them? UVA and UVB light is what lowers sex hormone action because the sun depletes us of deuterium. So SHBG must do its job well during daylight to protect the sex steroids from the effect of sunlight.
    The average SHBG association constant for testosterone is approximately 1 x 10^9 L/mol, compared to albumin’s 3 x 10^4 L/mol. The larger number means that SHBG binds its ligand (testosterone) several-fold tighter than albumin. This is because SHBG has more deuterium in it that other proteins and the protein takes full advantage of the magnetic moment spin effect on bonding strength. Its affinity for dihydrotestoterone, or DHT, is higher still because DHT has a shit ton of deuterium in it too because of the ribosome that builds it. To add its fondness of sex steroids, SHBG also holds onto its ligands a lot longer than albumin (Think Dec 2017 webinar) -- up to 20 times. SO your high level tells me you might not be needing all the HCG your taking because you embrace the cold way of life in Canada. This is something you'll have to hack. I also would be concerned that this elevation could affect your affect and cognition and your emotion because of the deuterium effect on the neocortex. Sunlight would really help this out but you dont have it in Ottawa.

As we age heteroplasmy rises that 10% a decade so by nature's recipes we should NEED LESS sex storid hormones so growth stays under control. What can happen when heteroplasmy is high and we use exogenous sex steroids? We can set a tissue up for cancer if th deuterium fractionation is uncontrolled. YOu can control this using glacial melt water to replace matrix water via the oxidative branck fo the PPP. The more tech/blue light you use the more u need to watch your BUN/creat ratio and then decide how much DDW to drink.

This is what if you are going to use exogenous hormones you have to live a deuterium depleted life and most of the mucsle heads don't so they die early because of heart and brain issues because the tissues with the most mitochondria collect the most deuterium fastests.
    SlamSlask and Cindy Domitrovits like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

To understand how proteins and lipids are made with respect to deuterium fractions just read the last paragraph of Reality #20 on Patreon. How a cell does it is there.
    Cindy Domitrovits likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

SHBG-specific cell surface receptor ( R(SHBG)) that binds the molecule in its free form (but not bound to T or E2).The SHBG-receptor complex is activated (or inhibited) by certain steroids (SHBG can bind steroids with affinity equal to its solution state once bound to R(SHBG)) and signals a chain of events that begin with generation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), with the downstream effects being tissue dependent. Here is where all the deuterium fractions becomes big in a cell why? The reality 20 blog showed you a cartoon of the ATPase. cAMP levels are linked to the stoichiometry of the ATPase. I told you that we use about 1500 H+ per second. If you are exercising a ton you need even more H+ to turn the ATPase or get the cAMP signal.

This is why high deuterium fractionation and exercise can kill people. The ATPase cannot spin fast enough to make energy. When that heppens mucle heads drop. It is also why I dont want my fatties doing a shit ton of exercise right away until I get them on 4-6 weeks of deuterium depleting behaviors.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Since SHBG’s downstream intracellular effects involve cAMP this second messenger is a key player in understanding how messages are relayed from hormones on the outside to the inside of the cells It also will show the untrained eye/doc how sunlight controls the process via the eye and skin using how opaque or transparent our optical tissue windows are to certain frequencies of sunlight as I have showed you all over the last 2 years with my skin and eye pics I've showed in blogs and on the forum. Here is the solar kicker: cAMP is also a second messenger involved in turning on enzymes called protein kinases. These kinases all have phosphorus on them which interacts with sunlight to make an optical signal. That optical signal is affected by deuterium, Deuterium act like an optical gate in a semiconductive circuit. Fro example sunlight is a tryrosin kinase inhiboitor and this is why it is a vaccine for cancer because it stops the flow of deuterium in a cell or tissue. This is why I should you in Tensegrity 7 long ago that sunlight regulates the effects of molecules like adrenaline and glucagon DHEA testosterone, and estrogen. Y'all just had no way of know why I was laying that ground work until we got the proton control story.

Red light is the big control level of H+ as the Patreon series has laid out in EXTREME detail.
    JanSz and Cindy Domitrovits like this.