1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Arms go numb at night

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by GoldFishie, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldFishie

GoldFishie New Member

My arm/s have gone numb at night for years now (very disruptive to sleep) and I found that if I eliminated salt, it ceased. Since hammering 2+ gallons RO water daily I decided to add salt back and my historically high creatinine and eGFR have normalized but the Sodium & Chloride are low (132 & 92 respectively) and yes, the numbness persists. BUN/creat. = 18 Did not run calcitriol this time but historically high.

I have not run an ASI in a while but tend towards low cortisol/low DHEA. Latest blood lab DHEA-S 54.

I want the night time numbness to cease but feel that some sodium is good for adrenal funx. Is the low sodium/chloride cause for concern?

Thank you, Dr. Kruse. You certainly have rocked my world! Let your light continue to shine, my brother~

jan

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Numbness at night might be due to two different issues......one is a poor DC current. 2. might be disc disease in neck I think an MRI on the cervical spine with your doc would rule one out and allow you to focus on the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.