1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are you up to speed on your CT and hunting? You might need those skills

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Are you up to speed on your CT and hunting? You might need those skills set soon.........
    If the Wyoming volcano were to erupt an estimated 87,000 people would be killed immediately and two-thirds of the USA would immediately be made uninhabitable.

The large spew of ash into the atmosphere would block out sunlight and directly affect life beneath it creating a “nuclear winter”.

The massive eruption could be a staggering 6,000 times as powerful as the one from Washington’s Mount St Helens in 1980 which killed 57 people and deposited ash in 11 different states and five Canadian provinces.

If the volcano explodes, a climate shift would ensue as the volcano would spew massive amounts of sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere, which can form a sulfur aerosol that reflects and absorbs sunlight.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...per-volcano-grand-teton-national-park-fissure

2. drezy

drezy Gold

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Holy cow batman..lol I read about this a few months ago reading about what people say about the end of times. The one that I believe HE says there will be three days of darkness. I have said on here on other threads that I have and will take Dr. Kruse's advice to use for my survival skills. I personally believe the world is going to get really bad and we are going to need to know how to live like we were born to live without technology. Dr Kruse has given us more advise then you think... like I said on another post that I do a lot of analyzing, sometimes to much that I have take a breath a remember to enjoy life now while I can and show love and kindness. Thinking out loud.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  4. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Most people can't even cook not alone hunt. Something like that or an EMP would be the end of 90% of the population.

Billybats and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

astute observation and why I realized I don't need to buy a pickup. In a SHTF event they will be laying around, at least where I live.

6. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

Yup we had a storm that knocked power out here for three days. People completely lost their minds.

Jim.

Billybats and drezy like this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

LOLHAHAAAA :) I love you guys and gals that see it like I. Exactly to all the above.

Jim Laird likes this.
  8. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Not in my lifetime or my kids or their kids. Not even worried a little on that. Technology is our big ass erupting volcanoe. That’s what I’m preparing for.

9. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

I hope your right, nature is all powerful and ruthless, we are long overdue.

10. Bastian

Bastian Freedom to change

Or the money bubble burst, or some idiot in charge presses the button, or AI steps up...
    We are at a crossroads for sure. An exciting and challenging time to be alive. Lets do the best we can with what life dishes up.

11. Phil

Phil New Member

I was thinking about this the other day. The complexity of our earth is insane. I was thinking about how electrifying/microwaving our planet changes our atmosphere in complex ways and how it has massive effect on the surface. Will we see any changes to techtonic plate movement when 5G satellites are in full go. Some of the craziest things may happen from some of the smallest, most unpredictable things (butterfly effect)

Jack, you posted this when talking about climate change:

(What else could it hide? Dr. John Hall, MD, in his 2009 book "A New Breed: Satellite Terrorism in America", names six satellite weapons: (1) Indoor imaging x-ray-based
    (2) Electromagnetic radiation
    (3) Microwave
    (4) Laser
    (5) Ultrasound – “As ultrasonic beams approach the bandwidth of microwaves, they are capable of thermal injury. However, they are mostly used to exert physical pressure.”
    (6) Particle beam – worst weapon, “a beam of positrons or neutrinos” that melt tissue)

It also doesn’t seem that crazy to think some sort of weaponized satellite could trigger the Yellowstone volcano. Either on accident or done purposely by another country.

Makes me wonder if someone like Trump has a team of incredibly smart light engineers monitoring his airspace. This 5G tech and infrastructure seems like it has the potential to be weaponized pretty easily on purpose or accidentally. The massive MIMO 3D beamforming technology that utilizes the ability to direct the signal with precision and ability to juggle that signal as person moves throughout the city. Seems like someone could triangulate a specific phone and then find creative ways to do a Cuban Embassy like attack on one specific person, group of people, organization, competition. Maybe someone has financial incentive to weaken competition. You want the New England Patriots to lose, so you design an attack on Tom Brady or the entire team utilizing 5G frequencies. Seems like a good “Black Mirror” episode. It’s crazy, but I wouldn’t be surprised if these kind of things happen.

12. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Speaking of the devil