1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are you saying?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Rik Vlasblom, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Are you saying that,

- with decreased c2 energy absorption (whatever the cause), M has to go up to keep the same E? (increased resistance for same work? leptin>insulin>cortisol>repair system going offline)
    - with the increased mass (having relatively more protons versus electrons) signalling becomes worse? Life's structure breaks down further (less redox potential/higher ubiq.rate)? And light has to travel farther, decreasing life's time?
    - life, as it is, dies, because of a slightly negative imbalance in energy-homeostasis? Energy conversion with some net loss?
    - increasing health within our current environment, is done by increasing c2 (time critical), decreasing resistance and decreasing energy loss? With all kinds of nuances in environmental factors.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    Allin and Sean Waters like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm not saying it........Einstein said it. Anytime light slows it creates things with mass. Evolution seems to have figured out Einstein's equation 4.5 billion years ago and built a cell to make whatever it needs just from slowing different frequencies of light via Fermat's law.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    Sean Waters likes this.
  3. That is awesome :)

Sean Waters likes this.
  4. Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Gold

another great nugget

Sean Waters likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think when the Vermont talk of 2017 goes live I will leave no question in your mind what E-mc^2 really means to a mitochondriac. I've said repeatedly that EMF 2 is among the most important blogs I've written and now you will see another facet of why I said it.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All matter in the universe comes from light as it slows. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. When light acts upon matter not all light frequencies act the same upon the matter created by light. Therefore, we must assume behind this force (electromagnetic force) the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter. I have a sense that matrix is a mitochondria and I have a sense that this matrix is directly related to the sun in ways we have yet to uncover. This is why the Safire project is important to a mitochondriac.

Allin likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

With the recent Safire updtes what have we learned? We've learned that the electrons and ions seem to be trapped here in a plasma..........A mitochondriac relaizes that life also seems to be able to trap electrons and ions in a cell to do many of the same things we see in a star and an organized plasma. Now think about a cell and ELF-UV release. That light changes the structure of the plasma in a cell to direct life. Therefore, there is some commonality that the mainstream ignores. I cannot ignore it. Safire might have just "created a star in a jar" I think a mitochondria is also like a star in a jar, a jar we call a cell. I want to consider my perspective now: A century ago astronomers, geologists, chemists, physicists, each had a knowledge base or an island of data all their own, separate and distinct from that of every other student of Nature; the whole field of research was then an archipelago of unconnected units. With QED and modern science of light it is become clear to me that all the provinces of study have risen together to form a continent without either a ferry or a bridge. That is how powerful understanding light is to science...........it is the the genesis of all things we study and it is about time we realize it.

Richelle Jones, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

'Science in itself' is nothing, for it exists only in the human beings who are its bearers. 'Science for its own sake' usually means nothing more than science for the sake of the people who happen to be pursuing it. Nature is the only natural incubator of science and of experiments but that is not how humans perform them. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Science is composed of a series of errors, but errors that it is right to make, because they lead step by step to the natural truth if we follow the data and remove our beliefs in following the path. Today, modern scientists are obstructionists by twisting data to get their funding to keep their jobs. Therfore it follows, that new knowledge is the death of old research. Sadly, scientist now keep old research alive far past its utility. This is very similar to how doctors are taught to keep the dying alive too long for really poor reasons. Bad thinking is now at epidemic proportions in science.

Richelle Jones and JanSz like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ELF-UV in my opinion is the key to understanding the optical redox ratio and the solar deficit in fat tissue below the skin. People forget that leptin is a fat hormone and that human fat is DESIGNED to be right below the skin. Pathologic fat is found in the viscera and abdomen. This is a redox ratio that has been shown to be a sensitive biomarker of changes associated with the relative rates of key metabolic and biosynthetic pathways in cells, including glycolysis, oxidative phosphorylation, glutaminolysis, and lipid synthesis. The frequencies are the key to understanding how mitochondria do what they do in both WAT and BAT. I think light frequencies are the key to understanding all this. Shifts in cellular metabolic pathway utilization also lead to alterations in the rate and distribution of NAD(P)H binding to dfferent oxidoreductase enzymes, leading to distinct NAD(P)H fluorescence lifetimes in fat tissues. NADPH is the key to the PPP and FAD is key to understanding how food electrons from fats enter the inner mitochondrial membrane. It still appears the redox shifted state is the key to the Warburg metabolism. I have another Reality blog on this very topic.
    Optical redox ratio has been calculated by taking the ratio of mean fluorescence intensities within the segmented cytoplasm regions as: redox ratio = FAD/(NAD(P)H+FAD). The key to this ratio is the AMOUNT OF WATER that surrounds a mitochondria and that water comes from mitochondrial functioning or dysfunctioning. This is the big missing link. Water production in a mitochondria is a function of the incident light rays a cell assimilates and slows to create the things it needs to get the job of physiology done properly.

CITES:

1. Quinn, K. P. et al. Quantitative metabolic imaging using endogenous fluorescence to detect stem cell differentiation. Scientific reports 3, 3432, doi: 10.1038/srep03432 (2013).

2. Varone, A. et al. Endogenous two-photon fluorescence imaging elucidates metabolic changes related to enhanced glycolysis and glutamine consumption in precancerous epithelial tissues. Cancer research 74, 3067–3075, doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-13-2713 (2014).

Theka likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

order does not come from chaos
    order comes by intent
    God created universe.

evolution is not theory, it is hypothesis, concept

no need for billions, seconds or 6 days maybe enough

time 24:30

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Pathologic fat is found in the viscera and abdomen.
    ===================================
    Visceral and abdominal fat are pathological.

13. Jack, you lost me at:
    Why assume a mind?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What makes up a mind? Mitochondria. As mitochondrial function goes south waht happens? 1. small errors of forgetfulness due to the low dopamine state. 2. Short term memory goes. 3. Long term memory goes.........4. You have stage 1 Alzheimer's. 5. You progress to the final stages over years and the rate depends upon the optical redox potential in neurons that they get from what? The mitochondria that makes water to capture the sunlight to use to make energy and the DC electric current to stop the misfolding of proteins. 6. So Rik.........at the final stages of AD what is the mind like?

Understand why I used "mind" now. I mean it literally. Go back and listen to the April 2016 webinar. I said the mind and consciouosness is a fucntion of mitochondrial density and quality.

Everything is quantum and nothing zen.

15. I'm still far behind on blogposts and webinars. I will listen to April 2016 webinar now, to see if things become more clear then.

Thank you!

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That webinar will need about 1000 listens........trust me. It is the holy grail of this website.

Water created by our mitochondria becomes a molecular mirror for the actions of sunlight as its light waves are transformed to electromechanical oscillations. Because of this, atomic actions water is simple and complex at the same time. A single water molecule is made up of only 3 atoms. Yet the collective behavior of water molecules is unique and continues to amaze us. Water made inside a cell becomes a coherent plasma called the exclusion zone and is a repository for sunlight and builds a battery. Small areas of the EZ have areas called the coherent domains which are key to building a bio-photon field. The EZ is so sensitive it can exclude things as small as protons from its surfaces inside a cell. Those protons do not go to waste. We use them for proton tunneling which are how enzymes all work. Protons are also used to transfer information and energy using “protonicity”. Water cannot act this way in your tap water; it happens in the water your mitochondria makes when your cells are in sunlight. This is how evolution put a sea inside of our cells once life left the sea 650 million years ago. This makes water a unique substance. Water is the means, message, and medium of life. Water molecules are linked together by hydrogen bonds that break and form several thousands of billions of times per second. Billions of times a second folks is precise how protons speed up enzyme reactions in the 100,000 of reactions that occur per second in your cells!!!!!! These bonds provide water with unique and unusual properties. The liquid crystalline living EZ water enables macromolecules to function as quantum molecular machines that transfer and transform energy at close to 100% efficiency. If not for that, life would be impossible. Water is the supreme stage for life.

Health is resilience to adversity built by mitochondrial strength as I showed you above with AD as the example. Mitochondrial strength is hidden in nature’s enigma, in its fractal geometry. We have a deliberate disorder of hypothetical hidden orders buryied from nature’s fractal fabric because of dopamine. Therefore all nature’s things contain multiple labyrinths that are designed to elude our senses but stimulate our curiosity about them. Reality 12 covers that one.

Nature is the perfect alchemist for mitochondriac. The true alchemists does not change lead into gold; they change sunlight into health span.

Richelle Jones likes this.
  17. I see what you mean. I'm 16 minutes in and already pauzed so many times to write notes.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Over 3 hours of non stop truth bombs. Deep truth bombs about nature.

Jamie Ward likes this.
  19. Yeah, I like it. It's way over my head, so that's a good thing.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just tells you how much we haven't covered yet.........for those who think I am close to done. Listen to that one webinar and come talk to me.

JanSz likes this.