1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are you blinded by the modern world's version of light?

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun
    But mama, that's where the fun and dopamine is.......

It is also where your charge lies.

NeilBB likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://phys.org/news/2016-04-role-life-timekeepera-theory-animal.html

'Now’ is a local theory of what’s happening presently, cobbled together using bits of news from the sensory receptors. It is just a partial story of what our brain perceives. From those senses our brain fills in the missing parts to create a story we call reality and life.......as we lose cellular charge time speeds up.

Where change begins and ends is indeterminate. The way we sense change is looking at the environment around us and notice things are anew. The goal of bio hackers in their own experiments is to reduce the indeterminate facts they know and observe. Statistics therefore apply only to their hacks in which the cause of the facts observed is still indeterminate.

Where charge begins and ends is more definite.

Scompy and lohd2015 like this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Sounds like our porphyrin ring friends heme and chlorophyll, but with silicates pinching water. We know water traps UV, it doesn't have to be a heavy metal at the center. And it's much more interesting.

No wonder we like aquamarine & emeralds. Makes me wonder if there is water trapped in my humble little quartz geode. It has a ring structure too.

Aquamarine... Is it just me, or do our words and idioms hide some profound truths that have been mostly forgotten?

lohd2015 and NeilBB like this.
  8. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Words. Idioms. Music. Art. It's all there. Clues everywhere if you know how to look.

Lahelada and nonchalant like this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Surprisingly?? I know this is about mice, but it makes sense that humans would have increased synthesis of mitochondrial proteins at night. We all know that the ETC is really screaming fast at night, with those electrons hurtling themselves towards oxygen like crazy, making tons of energy for repair & maintenance. Melatonin, baby!

10. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

It's interesting to think of our mitochondria housing millions of these potential quantum dots. And when those dots are compressed and organize, they become important in light/matter interaction and release superfast light.

11. thomas

thomas Sun Worshipper

Jack how long do you stay in the sun either partially covered or naked per day?
    yeah, I know my best answer I guess is as close to daylength as possible.
    But beyond, I am trying to find the point where we get most of the benefits in a smaller fraction of the day. before there is diminushing returns.

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2-3 hours on avg. When I am off 5-8 hours

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Factoid of the night: Experiments on single rod cells taken from frogs have shown that the rods fire in response to single photons. might human eyes even be more sophisticated? Yep. That is all. Good night. Carry On.

lohd2015 and Richelle Jones like this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I read of an experiment done years ago (when measuring single cell voltages was probably more difficult than now) whereby they took brown seaweed egg cells (Focus) and lined them up in a thin tube with electrodes at either end. Then shone light down one end to try and get them to grow. Long before they could, the cells polarised, positive and negative ends but all they same way, with the positive end nearest the light, so that the tiny voltages in each added up along the length of the tube, like a battery series, producing an easily measurable current.

I was reading about cultures that chose a dot to represent the concept of 'nothing' or 'empty' and that a hollow dot stood for 'something" or "nothing as something" or as a positional notation, such as the 0's position in 120 or 102. So I have been musing about sunlight hitting quantum dots turning dots into hollow dots because the electrons make holes..... Off outside to supercharge my quantum dots :)