1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are there contraindications for CT therapy?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Kris Kolo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Kris Kolo

Kris Kolo Silver member

I'm a very new newbie - forgive this question. I'm reading as fast as I can but want to simultaneously start helping myself; doing sphinx, sunlight, walking barefoot, planning to go to to FL from MA for winter etc. I'm also starting with cold face dunks and cold-ish showers as baby steps of CT therapy. My issue is widespread pain for 9 yr, always worsening. Always cold, super low hormones due to condition & age (56) (but BETTER after 6 wk of midday sunning - googling for answers WHY, I bumped into JK's work for first time!!!!). If I have fibro (will do VCS test again later this week - in past it has been good at times, bad at times), is CT ok to start? I've felt worsening pain after first week of cold face dunking and showers alternating hot/ cold and also bath with 76 degrees water (coldest possible until I start adding ice later). Thanks!

drezy likes this.
  2. Nigel Clack

Nigel Clack New Member

Kris did you find out if CT was good or bad for your fibro? Cheers

3. kris90

kris90 New Member

Based on everything I've learnt over the years, CT is always beneficial for any condition if we have a loosely coupled haplotype, however, there's a lot we must get right in order to EASE the adaptation process. I'm actually working on a Circadian Reset Program that is a step-by-step guide to doing everything you must do in the proper order to improve your health (what we learned from Jack). I'll share the order with you:

1. Mitigate nnEMF and Blue light
    2. Restore the circadian rhythm (i.e. AM sunlight, Leptin Rx, PM darkness)
    3. Begin water loading (i.e. source good water, increase consumption and consider DDW if applicable)
    4. Learn optimal breathing to increase oxygen assimilation
    5. Begin CT Protocol (i.e. facedunks first, shower, then tub. Start temps high and gradually steepen gradient)
    6. Begin Intermittent Fasting Protocol (i.e. 16/8, 18/6, 20/4 or 1-2x 24 h fasts per week)
    7. Begin Exercise (i.e. basic movements)
    8. Seasonal Eating (i.e. add carbs back into diet in summer months)

Hope that helps!

Cuffy, Michael CULLEN, Anne V and 3 others like this.
  4. Kris Kolo

Kris Kolo Silver member

Nigel, when I met Jack in Cancun for consult in Nov he said "go gentle." I told him that applying cold - if too much or too long - can make my pain (already awful) much much worse. I was in mexico for much of winter and I found I could hang out in 80 degree ocean water for even an hour with no problem...Jack said that THAT was a good level of CT for me for now. I do face dunking a couple times a day without issue (usually) but now am waiting for summer. Hoping in my new Vermont home to lie in cold water in a kiddie pool in the hot July sun...will see if sun makes cold like that more bearable LOL!

Nigel Clack and drezy like this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

That's the beauty of cold, anything less than 98.6 F is considered CT. Just being in water alone has many benefits. Natural faraday cage. 80 F is a perfect starting point, and just slowly steepen the gradient.

Nigel Clack likes this.
  6. Nigel Clack

Nigel Clack New Member

That's great, thanks both :)

7. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

What a brilliant list, never seen it so clearly laid out like this before. Thanks for that.

I’m wearing blue blockers all eve to do number 1. Definitely doing umber 2.

Been doing number 3 for 22 years as I loop lol my own urine, a few litre per day.

Need to do more on number 4 optimal breathing.

Getting there with number 5, cold showers every morning want to build up to ice baths.

I’m way ahead with number 6, I’ve been OMAD for a fe years, 23:1 fasting. This is how I will live for the rest of my life.

Number 7 I’ve been doing burpees every morning in the sunrise.

Number 8 I need to do more deer have on, but if you just always try to eat local then you can’t go wrong.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    kris90 likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

There are contraindications for virtually any therapy or intervention. NO size fits all in Nature or humans.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

eat venison or other wild animals flesh.
    Last remaining (truly??) organic food.

/

Solidsilverteeth likes this.