1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

ARE RELATIONSHIPS A FUNCTION OF REDOX IN OUR COLONY OF MITOCHONDRIA?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real growth isn’t in letting go of something or someone who’s toxic. It’s in letting go of the parts of yourself that are holding on to the toxicity because of a lack of redox. This is why Love and hate have a counterintuitive link. 'Schroedinger box' paradox applies to love. It, in fact, defines it. Are we alive or dead? We won’t know it until we understand what is inside of our minds when we enter that relationship box. Here is the beginning of a new blog series called Relationship Redox. https://www.patreon.com/posts/29325438

[​IMG]

2. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Reminded me of the saying "misery loves company".

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sounds really good to me.
    (Let's see what kind of strings are attached to it.)

upload_2019-8-21_13-17-54.png

Brent Patrick and caroline like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jack has been saying this all along ......love yourself first.

We all need to love and nurture and also be the recipient .......

Sometimes we give less than 100% and our circle of six has to pick up the slack.

I think all our relationships ebb and flow .......for so many reasons.

I seem to need huge amounts of sunshine these days to give my best........too many assaults on our redox these days.

Can a relationship that has gone astray and gotten off track be revived?

Can/should we not go the extra mile to salvage relationships? for how long? Whatever it takes? or cut our losses at some point - especially when we are not valued.

I worry about people throwing the baby out with the bathwater ........is it too easy these days to lose commitment and move on?

I feel like being in love is a high......is this even sustainable?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by someone's beliefs - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. This is an abject waste of your own time. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice of how you should overcome your hardships. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition after your lover has died. https://www.patreon.com/posts/30221646

caroline, JanSz and MITpowered26 like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you give someone your heart and they die, did they take it with them?

caroline and MITpowered26 like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another new blog out this weekend: Life is neither static nor unchanging. With no individuality, there can be no change, no adaptation and, in an inherently changing world, any species unable to adapt is also doomed. https://www.patreon.com/posts/30531751

[​IMG]

Karen & Glen C. and 5G Canary like this.
  8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Love this ^^^ I love interior design and decorating. A good decorator likes to tell a story.... this looks like the beginning of a great story. “Happy Place”....Chapter one. Good things to come!

Alex97232 likes this.