1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are Klub members able to view Patreon site?

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Jaime T., Apr 16, 2019 at 7:29 AM.

1. Jaime T.

Jaime T. Silver. Lots to learn.

I have never really gotten a an answer to this and I am unable to sign into Patreon and would really like to.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. raysblue

raysblue Silver

if you click on "Home" top left and then click on "Klub dashboard" you will find the patreon content there

4. Jaime T.

Oh! OK, so went to Home -> Klub Dashboard - It must be the "Webinar Library"- I just wasnt seeing naything "Patreon"

5. Joseph Thia

Joseph Thia Aspiring Mitochondriac

It is under Blogs.

6. Jaime T.

Thanks Everyone! Only took me a few months to figure that out, duh. I kept clicking Jack's links to Patreon and was not able to access. Much Appreciated.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator