1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are hsCRP and cardiac CRP the same?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Aerose91, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I've been curious about hsCRP for a while but never had a doctor order it. However, my current doc has consistently ordered cardiac CRP because he's treating me for bartonella. I've read a few medical journals that say these two labs are essentially the same thing. Anyone know if this is true?

Michalis likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

Well that's good then because mine has always been good. .36-.53 on LabCorp. It gets a little frustrating to not have a definitive lab that shows major problems. Are there any markers for specifically brain inflammation?

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Elizabeth G

Elizabeth G New Member