1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are Government Offices All 5G'd Up (similar to Schools)???

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Freebird, May 22, 2021.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Does anyone know if government offices have been laced with 5G (similar to what they've done with schools)?

I'm looking for a job (will be relocating) and have sent out hundreds of resumes. It's been a tough row to hoe this time. In the past it has been incredibly simple and fast to get a job!

Anyway, thought I'd now try sending resumes to government positions available out there, even if I only keep the job for a short time while looking for a better one.

2. @Freebird

Yes - Typically, any "government" building will be set up with the most intrusive Wifi.

Shielding will be your best protection - have you considered Lambs? -> https://getlambs.com/

What skill sets do you have to offer?

Freebird likes this.
  3. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Thanks John.

Tons of experience with tax law, accounting, tax prep, strategizing & planning, analysis, quality control, consulting, coaching/teaching/training fellow employees, firm management, some experience with the business analyst side of web development. Very conversational and adept at persuasion.

On the "other side" of the brain: Wildly creative! I write songs and scripts with no effort at all. Automatically hear music, melodies and lyrics in my head, and spontaneously visualize scenes, images, dialog and accompanying merchandise to add into the business model.

4. Perfect !
    From a government job perspective -
    • Right now is a great opportunity from a legal tax law perspective. With Biden hating capitalism, seeing crypto(currency) as a great way for big revenues for the IRS, you maybe able to become an expert in crypto(currency) tax law development, auditing and seizure. New departments will need to be developed with experts in all aspects of crpyto(currency) law and tax evasion. You could become that guy to leads a new IRS division.
    From a business consulting perspective -
    • You could be come the legal business law tax crypto(currency) expert, helping business navigate the law as it is being developed by each US State and how these laws influence IRS' implementation of these individual state's handling of crypto(currency) with corporate tax law definitions.
    From a sanity perspective -
    • Pursue your art as a love and outlet of emotion expression -> not as an income.
    Grandpa John

5. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I received an offer for $110k (yet another accounting firm) but would have to move to Austin -- actually 20 minutes north of Austin. One map I found looks pretty gnarly with cell towers but it's a little vague.

What's the best web site to scope out cell towers and 5G there?

6. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I always feel crummy when I go to my HQ high rise office (state government). Could be a sick building or could be the EMFs - not sure really. I really have to protect myself when I go there.

7. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I second that!
    Curious - what kind of work are you doing, John?

8. Freebird

Freebird New Member

It's so crazy, things used to be so much simpler and easier.

9. Jacks

Jacks Gold

I agree. My eyes get blurry and sometimes I feel slight vertigo at the high rise office.

Freebird likes this.
  10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Same for me in ground floor govt offices, downtown, Bend, OR--almost passed out--went outside--even worse. Checked my RF meter--off the charts.

Freebird likes this.