1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Are Cancer cells not human and actually are an 800 million years old parasite???

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Asaf Gino, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Asaf Gino

Asaf Gino New Member

The following is so far from what we've being told and easily can be called wild idea. Please read it and judge for yourself.

A Russian chemist Tamara Ya. Svishcheva wrote this book in 1997 – PREVENTION CANCER POSSIBLE! In that book Tamara provides detailed information that cancer is a parasite called Trichomonas.

It is so radically different, but she based her statement on researches she did and an amazing dig-in work. This book can be used as a guide for good health as well. I don’t really have the knowledge to verify this, but all my instinct and a LOT of reading (Jack Kruse's articles and many others) it looks WOW yes

Maybe the most important thing she found is that Trichomonas can radically chance its morphology, motility as well as capable of covering itself with some type of protein so: the immune system don’t recognize it as a threat and even Human eye (microscope) cannot easily differentiate it from other body cells. Tamara provide rather simple methods to check whether a specific call is a trichomonas or not.

Why it is so unknown? As Dr. Kruse recommended it can be explained by reading "GOING SOMEWHERE: truth about a life in science" Andrew Marino. BTW it was written more or less at the same time.

Please help to understand, I am trying to help a good friend with breast cancer, treated 15 years ago and now it returned in other places in her body (trichomonas colonies that waited for the right moment –as Tamara described)

http://readbookonline.ru/read/319
    can easily be translated by google (good enough)

Thank you all

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 10:17 AM
  2. Asaf Gino

Asaf Gino New Member

Hi everyone
    Even if it only partially truth, it should shake the foundation of Oncology
    Could anyone please forward the link to Dr. Kruse
    Many thanks

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Edit both of your above posts and add this: @Jack Kruse

Do that with any members whos awareness you want to raise.

Note that this Covid19 days Jack responds very rarely.

4. Daulatwant

Daulatwant Kipras

I do not think that viewing cancer as a parasite, an invader, something to be killed or removed from the body is accurate.

Cancer is so clever in hiding in our body and avoiding our own immune system and all that because it is a part of the immune system. It's doing a job. We don't understand it so we perceive it as a threat.

You can prevent cancer by jumping into an active volcano. Where is my nobel prize?