1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

April's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by April, Apr 1, 2020.

1. April

April New Member

Thank you Dr Kruse, staff, and "starfish" for your continued health advice.

My journey to optimal health by using light, water, and magnetism began in March 2019. My anxiety was high, my sleep sucked, and my brain fog had become so bad my patients (I am an Optometrist) were beginning to notice and comment. I had gone to a Holistic Dr in 2018 who checked my saliva and bloodwork and told me my cortisol was too high in the morning(6.43H AM, 1.80H noon, 0.23H evening, 0.29H night) and that my hormones where not good. I will try to upload my labs from my phone as my scanner has broken. He suggested I take 5mg DHEA orally per day and possibly begin testosterone cream once I stopped breastfeeding.

I have been getting outside for almost every sunrise since March 2019, spending my lunch break outside in a bikini for vitamin D. I stopped wearing contact lenses and began wearing blue tech glasses indoors. I increased my seafood intake and began drinking mountain valley spring water. We got Moca adapters to free our house from wifi. I reduced light at night. I stopped supplementing oral vit D. By the end of the summer I was very tan and my anxiety was greatly improved. Bloodwork showed that my vit D level actually decreased(5/2018 vit D 51, 8/2019 vit D 40), I'm guessing because I was previously supplementing. My hormones didn't look like they had improved either. I would like to figure out how to order my own bloodwork to compare again but we are in the middle of lockdown due to COVID 19 currently, so that will have to wait.

This February, 2020 we were able to move onto the beach. Now it is possible for me to enjoy every sunrise and sunset. I bought a 20 gauss megnetico, which has improved my sleep. I get to down to the water almost every day. I've been doing what I call "gentle CT" in the sound (the water is probably between 70-80 degrees right now) 10min a day. We try to only use blacklights and red lights after sunset. Otherwise, we have incandescent bulbs. I have read "Going somewhere" and "Light in Shaping Life". I'm working on "The body electric" and "Cosmosapians". I have also read some blogs and listened to podcasts and trying to listen to some of the Webinars. My reading and listening time is generally pretty sparse as I have a 2 and 5yr old. I am only supplementing with magnesium at night.

Any advice on which Blogs/Webinars/books to get through 1st would be great. Any advise to improve my journey to improved health would also be great.

Inger likes this.
  2. April

April New Member

2018 bloodwork

Attached Files:

3. April

April New Member

2019 bloodwork

Attached Files:

4. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome, April! :)
    You moved to the beach just at the right moment :) :)

What blogs to read.. hmm. Maybe pick the ones that have something to do with your issues? Like the hormone blogpost etc? There is an index at the home page of this forum, you can check out :)
    Sounds great what you have changed and are doing. Healing is not a quick thing so it is good to reminder one self this is a lifestyle change and the body will heal on its own pace.
    Yeah a bummer with the lockdown - I wanted to do some bloodwork too but I am postponing it. What to do :)

caroline and Alex97232 like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi April. You are doing great things for yourself and your family!

you can order a saliva/ hormone test on line.btw.

where do you live?

6. April

April New Member

I am fortunate to live here on Pensacola Beach. I can’t imagine a better place to be at this time.

7. April

April New Member

I have been continuing on my path. I still haven't gotten any more labs to check for improvement. I felt like my sleep wasn't as good as it should be, so I started the mitochondrial Rx. I'm taking 1000mg mag L threonate, 100mg coq 10 ubiquinone, 500mg acetyl l carnitine in the morning, 500mg mag orotate, 500mg taurine, 5000mg D ribose in the afternoon, 500mg trans resveratrol, 280mg mag malate at night. I also take 5mg DHEA oral and 15mg topical on face, arms, and back in the morning and sometimes I take vit K2 5mg in afternoon. My sleep seems to be better.