1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

April webinar meets Sulfur and Selenium.

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many people think seafood is toxic because of heavy metals and they always forget that seafood is loaded with Selenium. After hearing the April 2016 webinar have a look at the periodic table. What do you notice about the relationship between selenium and sulfur? Seafood has both Se and S in high amounts.

“isothiocyanates have been the basis of a drug in development that replaces the sulfur bonds with selenium, with far stronger potency against melanoma.”
    Selenium is just below sulfur on the periodic table so I’m assuming the noted increase in potency is a quantum effect as the outer shell of electrons of selenium are more loosely held than those of sulfur – right? My ANSWER: Replacing sulfur with selenium makes a tissue more likely to refill itself with UV light. This is why selenoproteins are so anticancer like in effect. It is also why seafood is strongly associated with an anticancer effect. Why? Selenium is a semiconductor that can make electricity when saltwater is poured over it and light hits it. Why? Because selenium can convert light into electricity, photoelectrically. The DC electric current is the key to biologic regeneration. Selenium is used in industry for solar panels because of this ability. It is a wide band semiconductor. Selenium’s ability to conduct electricity increases as its exposure to light increases. This means it produces more DC electric current when it absorb UV light. Remember learning long ago in one of my early blogs about the anti carcinogenic value of selenium and Vit D3? Food with the highest selenium level…....oysters, followed by tuna. It turns out they also have a ton of sulfur. How can you help your own cancer diagnosis with this information? Stop allowing your cells to leak light to become cancer cells. Chronic blue light ROS without healing UV and IR = epi-oncogenesis. from leaking excessive amounts of ELF-UV light from cells. When you stop the leak and add back UV/IR you begin to engage the regeneration programs in biology designed to refill cells with UV. Its pretty simple. Pseudohypoxia is a sign of ELF-UV release. Read Roeland van Wick book for all the details. Cancer growth is uncontrolled. What controls it? ELF-UV light increase mitosis. Growth is necessary in biology but uncontrolled growth is not; but any kind of growth is always stimulated by damage (ROS), but it is normally under feedback control of UV/IR light to stimulate regeneration.

Food is just data on sunlight’s photonic power that it packs into food as it travels around our star. We need an adequate balanced diet of light. That light is carried on the back of electrons and the said electrons are delivered to your mitochondria.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Einstein employed thought experiments called Gedankenexperiments (conceptual) in his mind before he actually materialized his theories.

If a light ray is bent in an accelerated system, then, according to the principle of equivalence, light should also be bent by gravity, contradicting the everyday expectation that light will travel in a straight line (unless it passes from one medium to another). If its path is curved by gravity, that must mean that “straight line” has a different meaning near a massive gravitational body such as a star than it does in empty space. This was a hint that gravity should be treated as a geometric phenomenon.

Now think about what was said about gravity and geometry in April 2016?

Einstein did get something wrong though. Do you know what it was?

Richelle Jones likes this.
  3. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Energy and mass reacts differently when size or scale of the situation varies?

Danny and Scompy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

but that is not what Sir Albert whiffed on.

6. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

His theory of relativity?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nope......

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All thermodynamic relationships depend on scale. This is a deep lesson of the April webinar if you have not figured this out. If you double the sides of a box, then you get four times the area, but you get eight times the volume. Volume factors scale much faster than area factors in scaling. Now think about these factors when we go from a large scale to that of 30-50 Angstroms in your inner mitochondrial membrane where the cristae are as water is heated up to shrink the respiratory proteins. Think about the June 2016 webinar. An elephant faces an entirely different set of problems than a mouse, based entirely on the relative effects of scale. And a mitochondria takes full advantage of scale as it shrinks because of QED.

lohd2015 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So with the August 2016 Q & A coming up I thought if you like Frauhofer lines and how they linked to mitochondria you might like this link too since you've already been exposed to the April 2016 webinar. Might neutrino's affect elements on Earth via molecular resonant energy transfers? If so could neutrino's effect us the same way? April's radical idea was how could a neutrino effect a mitochondria was it not? What this paper suggests is the exact same thing but with a twist. They believe now that something that doesn't really interact with anything is changing something that can't be changed. I chuckled when I read it. Welcome to the party. I love when sceince catches up to crazy. THE STRANGE CASE OF FLARES AND RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS
    It's a mystery that presented itself unexpectedly: The radioactive decay of some elements sitting quietly in laboratories on Earth seemed to be influenced by activities inside the sun, 93 million miles away.
    Is this possible?
    Researchers from Stanford and Purdue University believe it is. But their explanation of how it happens opens the door to yet another mystery.
    There is even an outside chance that this unexpected effect is brought about by a previously unknown particle emitted by the sun. "That would be truly remarkable," said Peter Sturrock, Stanford professor emeritus of applied physics and an expert on the inner workings of the sun. http://news.stanford.edu/news/2010/august/sun-082310.html

Brent Patrick and lohd2015 like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So members you thought that epic April 2016 webinar on the end game of mitochondria was intense? Well this relaity might be more ground breaking to you: Now we have others going down the same path as I did ten years ago when I came up my my thesis that a mitochodria is capable of nuclear reactions using neutrinos. If I am correct in my speculation based upon my data collection and research we should find proof that elements below atomic number 26 can under go transmutation in cells (because of what occurs in mito) obviating the need for many raw materials of atoms for key enzymes and proteins from food. This means what is today believed to be essential no longer is. In other words: sunlight can be turned directly into matter based upon what the cell needs when it needs it. Lavoisier has established a mass conservation law which is valid in chemistry. Now we know that it is NOT true when nuclear reactions are involved. The review of more than two centuries of research demonstrates that this is not true in biology. It appears that all living organisms can under some circumstances produce nuclear reactions. However, there is an important need of finding an adequate theory to explain these results. It is highly probable that such a theory should also be capable of explaining Cold Fusion, or more generally, nuclear reactions in condensed matter. Another point is the irreproducibility of some experiments. Probably, in order to produce significant transmutation of an element, it is necessary that another element be missing. It seems that nature has a tendency to find ways to transmute an element into another to provide the necessary ingredients for the healthy growth of the four kingdoms of bacteria, fungi, plants and animals, including human beings. http://www.e-catworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/JCMNS-Biberian.pdf It appears this picture needs to be updated for mitochondria now.

[​IMG]

Brent Patrick likes this.