1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

April 2016 webinar is available now for limited time as Black Friday special

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There are ~65 billion neutrinos in the terahertz frequency passing through every square centimeter of space every second. With this fact in mind, the notion of crystals vibrating of their own accord is seriously flawed when you have this amazing quantum vibration pounding the living crystals in plants and animals. Is the living state really like a planet's ionsophere? Are we a dark mode plasma on the outside during daytime, and at night, are we able to enhance our glow mode state at night during sleep because we are flilled with topologic insulators that make us act like a warm wet Bose Einstein condensate? Might these particles from the sun be the background source of electricity that runs life in chlorophyl and hemoglobin by electric or magnetic induction? The April 2016 webinar lays out my ideas on that topic. It is now Available! Optimal Klub Black Friday Special. April 2016 Webinar: What is Life? includes video, audio and transcript for only $19! https://jackkruse.qwkcheckout.com/BlackFriday

[​IMG]

drezy likes this.
  2. Allin

Allin New Member

I took advantage of your offer. :)

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

me too .....

4. Louise Roux

Louise Roux New Member

As a patreon do we have access to this webinar at a discount?

5. drezy

drezy New Member

That one is my absolute favorite webinar ever.

I must have listened to it 12 times by now.

I'm not a member there, but It appears to still be up on patreon.

6. Louise Roux

Louise Roux New Member

How do I purchase this webinar? Please send me the link!