1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Apple and Job's fate the same.............?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Says it all really....

Any other suggestions for freshening up?

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

While I have an iphone - its a 4. when I saw the upgrades for the ios7 I made the decision that I wouldn't be upgrading... I actually made the comment on a fb thread about how much the ios7 sucked, that when I need a new phone (ie my current phone stops working due to not upgrading) I would consider another option, including a dumb phone - absolutely SHOCKED people.

but when you realize what's going on - you make the changes... I now leave my phone at home when I go on walks, or when we go outside etc... I no longer need the phone. what a change in perception

4. Lava

Lava Gold

MY DH upgraded my iphone 5 before I could stop him..I have noticed that it is difficult to see now. (before I had everything memorized and could "see" the icons without glasses) Not only are these messing with our environment but they are making us go blind..I know it's all connected...I think I'm going to trade up to a dumb phone...

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

6. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Great resource .... thanks.

What is really interesting is that the SAR ratings of the FCC include this paragraph:

Power output listed is EIRP for Part 24. SAR compliance for body-worn operation is based on a separation distance of 2.0 cm between the unit and the body of the user. End-users must be informed of the body-worn operating requirements for satisfying RF exposure compliance. Belt clips or holsters not listed in this filing may not contain metallic components. The highest reported SAR values are: Head: 1.21 W/kg; Body-worn: 0.43 W/kg;

2.0cm is about 3/4 of an inch. No telling how much more radiation the user's body receives when pressing a cell phone directly against the ear.

On a related note, I am reading the Robert C Kane book, Telephone Russian Roulette. Below is an interesting quote from the book:

"The researchers estimate that 72 percent of the radiated energy (from the cell phone) was absorbed by and "burnt off in the brain." Their choice of the phrase "burnt off in the brain" is very appropriate, as that is exactly what occurs. The radiofrequency energy is converted to heat, and the resulting heat, when sufficient, cooks the brain cells."

7. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

I have found a naturopath that I like. He is very good at reviewing labs.... Dr. Daniel Falor. http://naturopathreport.blogspot.com/

Phone - 770-619-5366.

8. Hope

Hope Gold

~ thanks for that quote ATL paleo. I wonder how much damage this does to all the men (I seem to be seeing all the men do it, at the store, in doctor's offices, at the movies, in airplanes, etc)...who are carrying their cell phones right on their hips or in their pant pockets. Though the other day I saw a young girl having an iPhone in her seat pocket on her butt. I'm like - whoa! Do all these people know they are FRYINg their testicles and other reproductive organs???? Ugh. It is killing me to see this......ugh.

9. sjoshua

sjoshua New Member

This is why I stopped carrying my phone in my pocket a couple years ago. I also try to leave it in airplane mode more often than not.

I've also seen a lot of female friends trend towards carrying their phones in their bra... Another reason why breast cancer is on the rise, as if we needed more.