1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Apartment- Shielding EMFs? Can't do the Circuit Breaker....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by MeghanK, Jul 8, 2013.

1. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

If you live in a city apartment and can't move... what is the best way to protect yourself from as many EMFs as possible?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you done everything you can inside your apartment?
    Get outside and ground as often as possible ......lake? River? Ocean?
    Epi-paleo? C/T? Spring water? Light? Sleep?

You can only do what you can do after you have implemented all of the above......

How is your health? Hormones? Thyroid? ASI? Vit D? HsCRP?

Can you make plans to change your situation in the near future?

Have you tested for EMFs? How bad is it?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sleep at home but do little else there..........

4. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

@caroline...
    1/2 block from Lake Michigan ;)...
    Park across the street so will be walking barefoot there...
    Epi Paleo CHECK,
    CT- (Shower contrasts) CHECK and swim in Lake....
    Spring Water CHECK... Black Out Curtains CHECK....
    Sleep... Go to bed at 9pm but having a hard time getting to sleep because anxious about EMFs, the new city, job etc....
    Hormones and Blood Tests... not great but better than when I was training for Ironman... still have adrenals in the tank from too much endurance exercise...
    Will be here at least a year.....
    I don't have the money to do EMF checking but all my circuits are "grounded"

@ Jack.... I will be working most of the time or riding my bike, swimming, running.....anything I can do inside the place to shield? I saw ads for shielding for the windows and stuff any of that worth it? Brand name?
    If not using your cell phone, how far away should you keep it from your body?

THANK YOU!

5. How "deep" in the city do you live, Meghan? I live in the suburbs of Chicago and I'm even surrounded by EMFs quite a bit... When I'm down in Chicago I do enjoy touring the parks, which I haven't done much of, but I would look into doing things like that. I'm sure you can even find some local public yoga sessions you can do outside (if you're into that) and can definitely find people to go on runs/walks/bike rides with. As Dr. Kruse said to basically only sleep in your home, finding local things such as these will help you be out more. You can also find restaurants with healthy food easily, I'll look them up and post back here, but there are two paleo restaurants owned by the same chef in downtown Chicago, and there is this other restaurant that has primarily vegan/vegetarian food, but I believe they also have fish and other more 'epi-paleo' dishes. Just get out of the house and enjoy the city, although it has a lot of EMF, I think if you reduce your stress and enjoy your stay, that will be a positive in and of itself.

6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Farada cage over bed and run a whole house Shumman generator.

7. Martin

Martin Gold

That's how I'd roll in this situation. And make damn sure the faraday cage is CORRECT! Otherwise, RF signaling get's in and bounces around.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Thanks Big Papa... I live in Lakeview... literally on Lakeshore Drive so I am right by a park and the lake! Good for me... I will be getting out in the park in my barefeet as much as possible but I still don't understand If Earthing Mats that are connected to US Soil are bad ....why is walking barefoot good? Meaning... if you are laying in the US Soil/Grass in barefeet etc.... how is that different than being GROUNDED through electricity... isn't the electricity in the ground you are standing on?

Also haven't a bunch of members used their smart meters and found that when working at their computers with Earthing mats it registers "0"?...

@ Danco & Martin.... Can you link to a good Faraday Cage... not sure that would fit in a Studio apartment (or even if it did...not very feng shui ;)... can you do a Schmann Generator in an individual apartment?

I'm not worried about the food... I'm actually going to be working at Whole Foods and personal training/run coaching so I'll get some discounts on good Epi Paleo foods... I'm also in contact with the owner of a Paleo Meal delivery service Factor 75....