1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Apartment Living...Help from EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by 400lbbenchpress, Mar 10, 2014.

1. 400lbbenchpress

400lbbenchpress New Member

How can I cheaply shield myself from others' wifi? I live in the second story of a huge apartment complex and I can easily pick up like 60 wifi signals from my apt. I just feel ill when I step in here after not being home for a while.

How can I cheaply ground myself? Do those magnetic bracelets work at all or anything? I cannot afford a 500$ pad or whatever.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cover the walls in tin foil. It is the cheapest form of the expensive EMF modalities in a city. Go to Sam's or Costco.

3. 400lbbenchpress

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need to listen to the EMF bootcamp and the optimal reset. Among the cell types investigated, HeLa cells, fibroblasts, and epithelial cells have all demonstrated sensitivity to Low Intensity Light Therapy with red/infra red light. These connective tissue cells are particularly photosensitive when they are in a proliferative phase of our cell cycle. In each case, the proliferative phase of these cell types is associated with a pro-oxidant redox state.........Hint.

5. 400lbbenchpress

Hint as in I guess EMF via an infared spectrum can cause connective tissue damage? That would explain my joint pain... lol Sorry I'm reaching for things but I'll go ahead and read up more on your literature. I am assuming that answer meant those products are indeed crap.

6. 400lbbenchpress

I have a laser I got that is like in the 680nm spectrum. I notice increased energy from it. I will go read the bible of Paleo though for more answers thanks.