1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

anyone taking sam-e?

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by janagram, Feb 17, 2013.

1. janagram

janagram New Member

If anyone's taking sam-e, please talk! How long before you start noticing improvement in joints? Any other things? gut health? Any problems?

2. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

I took Sam-e around 14 years ago for a year. It made a huge difference to me as far as joint pain was concerned, but after awhile, it became too stimulating and I couldn't sleep...now I realize it was probably because of slow methylation and I had gummed up the works by taking it. I know it can be very useful for lots of people, but I wasn't thrilled with all the fillers and chemicals that all the sam-e products seem to contain.

3. David19

David19 New Member

Looked into it - but I'm not sure what to do about it. Looks like it would help.