1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Any suggestions on how to improve my hormones?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by melrito, Sep 18, 2014.

1. melrito

melrito Gold

I would desperately like to get my dhea levels up, they are literally in the toilet (along with all the others including estrogen, progesterone, thyroid, and cortisol). I am eating a clean epi-paleo diet (with seafood and sea veggies every day), CT in the winter (I give myself a break in the summer) and have been doing this for almost 3 years no with no improvement in my hormones whatsoever - in fact, they have all gotten worse. I wear blue blockers after dark until I go to sleep shortly after, have no wifi or cordless phone, and use my cell phone about 10 minutes a month (the rest of the time it's on airplane mode as there is no cell service where I live). I live in the middle of nowhere, so no cell towers or other towers or antennas anywhere within 3 miles of my home - there isn't even a paved road. I get natural sunlight every day, get natural forms of movement and walking every day, and sleep well. I have no idea why my hormones continue to go south. I feel pretty good overall with improved energy, but I have been gaining weight the past year (up 30 lbs. so far even though I wasn't thin before) and because I haven't changed anything, I assume it is my bad hormone levels finally catching up to me (I am in perimenopause). I was estrogen dominant despite low estrogen levels, but do supplement with progesterone and now have a good ratio, although estrogen is still very low (1.1 where the range is 1-5). In an attempt to improve my DHEA-S level (1.3 where the range is 2-10), I supplemented with oral DHEA for a while about 2 years ago and my body converted it mostly to testosterone, causing me a lot of aggression, so I had to stop, even though it did improve my DHEA-S level. I have recently tried adding DHEA cream (twist DHEA), hoping that would not convert to testosterone as readily, and have only been using this a week, but it is causing my breasts to be very sore. Has anyone else has experienced this or can anyone shed some light as to what could be going on? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I am at a total loss at this point.

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

What's your sleep and stress like? Do you work in a different environment than you live?

Jude likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

improving your hormones is all about maximizing your environment.

wildperoxin, rlee314 and Alex97232 like this.
  4. melrito

melrito Gold

Thanks for the replies. I understand that environment is my major issue, I'm just at a loss as to what else I need to do. I have been following Dr. Kruse for over 2 1/2 years and have read and reread all his posts and his book and cook from his cookbook a lot. I don't work so I'm home all the time and spend as much time as I can outdoors doing gardening and other projects outside (barefoot as much as possible). My stress is fairly low and my sleep is really good - from about 8:30 PM until 6:30 AM this time of year. I haven't used an alarm clock in about 10 years. I feel so much better than I did 2 1/2 years ago as far as energy and overall health, but my weight just skyrocketed this past year and I can't figure it out other than my hormones are crappy (they haven't improved at all in the 2 1/2 years). I am really not sure what else I need to do to maximize my environment. I might be missing something or several things, but I can't think of what it could be. We don't have a magnetico on our bed because our 2 dogs sleep beside the bed, so that has to wait. I CT in the wintertime - we keep the house at 60 degrees in the daytime and it drops to 50 at night and I wear shorts and a T-shirt all winter, even outside. I do CT baths from time to time, but less than I did 2 1/2 years ago. I drink a ton of well water (up to a gallon a day) which we then filter to remove the little bit of fluoride that was found on testing. Any tips would be appreciated!

5. Inger

Inger Silver

Are your environment full of nnEMF? You say nothing about that....

I would not let the dogs hinder me in buying a magnetico...they can sleep under the bed instead :) that is good

Try high heart?
    Do raw... as much as you can....
    Tan nude as much as you can....
    Do more CT
    Be barefoot.. a lot... walk in the wet grass every morning

How is your artificial light exposure? Are you in candle light only after sunset?

:)

wildperoxin likes this.
  6. cantweight

cantweight Gold

What symptoms do you experience from your hormones that are bothersome? If you are sleeping great and have good energy and mood I wouldn't care about lab values so much...

Joann likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you can't sense the environment well the hormone panel becomes trashed........its that simple. In this video pay attention tot he guy's idea about EMF and hayfever.........it is exactly why hormones become trashed and taking fake hormone is a useless when your environment is the problem.

8. melrito

melrito Gold

Thanks Dr. Kruse, I'll definitely watch the video! And thanks Inger and Cantweight for your input - I think it just boils down to me going back over my environment and all my lifestyle factors again to see if I am missing something. To answer your questions:

Hormonal issues are a menstrual cycle which has become totally erratic when it was a perfect 28 day cycle up until 6 months ago, signs of low progesterone before my period such as breast tenderness, bloating, and sometimes a headache. My skin is very dry which could be thyroid or estrogen related. My biggest issue is the weight gain. I haven't changed anything in my environment or with my lifestyle since implementing all of Dr. Kruse's suggestions and my weight keeps going up - several pounds a month. Dr. Kruse told me this would happen 2 years ago when I had a consult with him if I didn't get my hormones straight. Well, it's happening because my hormones aren't straight despite doing everything I can in my environment and with my lifestyle. I just don't know what I'm missing. I don't want to use exogenous hormones.

There is hardly any nnEMF in my environment - I live in the middle of nowhere and I don't have wifi or a cordless phone. I don't use any lights after dark and have replaced all the lights in the house with amber lights in case I need them in the morning. I use blue blocker glasses after dark if I want to watch a movie (which I play through a computer which has f.lux). I use a cell phone very rarely and it is normally turned off since there is no cell service at my home. I am at home 95% of the time, so I am not in other environments often. I spend a ton of time outside and don't wear sunglasses, and always shorts and a t-shirt. I tan nude a few times a week. I do eat raw meat and seafood, but not every day. I have eaten all raw in the past for several months, but enjoy my food more when it is cooked (steaming or crock pot usually). I haven't had any high meat. I walk barefoot outside every day and sometimes sit outside in the yard and read. There isn't another house within 600 yards, so there is no nnEMF coming from neighbors.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When you get to 56:00 pay deep attn. Here is why your hormones is trashed. Why? Anytime you increase glucose metabolism what happens in ECT? OSF 10 gives that answer. It slows electron flow and hormones drop like a lead weight. Why? Calcium release in your pituitary. All in the blogs. WATCH THE VIDEO.
    Radio-waves (nn-EMF) when present in excess, by interfering with magnetic perception, cellular signalling, and mitochondrial electron transport basically cause “light indigestion.”

“Minding your mitochondria” has much less to do with watching your macronutrient intake than it does with managing your frequency intake!
    This loss of charge in our cell membranes directly affects electron flow on the inner mitochondrial membrane in most diseases associated with ALTERED HORMONES. When ECT transport is slowed down for any reason, humans make more free oxygen radicals, and less O2 and increase their reliance on carbohydrate metabolism. These radicals cause further release of IR light from the mitochondrial matrix.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You dont see it melrito but your hormone panel is telling you its THERE

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You dont see it melrito but your hormone panel is telling you its THERE

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When nn EMF increases........melatonin falls. Melatonin recondenses our matter to undergo autophagy. If autophagy fails your hormone panels fall apart. All nn EMF increases Ca2+ and this is what destroys melatonin.

rlee314 and Alex97232 like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is hardly any nnEMF in my environment: BS. Your panel is your proxy...........you cant see it perceive it taste it but your hormone panel does reflect its presence. IGF 1 and melatonin are the keys to what you can't see, feel or hear.

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. melrito

melrito Gold

Thanks Dr Kruse, I will dig deeper into my environment and finish watching the video (already watched the first half).

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. melrito

melrito Gold

Dr. Kruse - Thanks again! I just got past the 1 hour mark of the video and I think I get it now together with reading your comments... even though I have dealt with the bigger nnEMF issues, even the smaller issues that I am not sensing are having a negative effect on my brain function and therefore my hormone panel (just like you have always said adrenal fatigue is a brain issue). Apparently I am quite sensitive to these smaller nnEMF sources, since my husband doesn't have the hormone and adrenal issues any more after we removed the lights after dark, wifi, and cordless phone and yet my poor hormone panel persists. I feel like I have a direction now, as I was feeling like everything I was doing wasn't working. That isn't the case, I just haven't gone deep enough.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  16. Josh

Josh Gold

Crystallized my picture of how everything falls apart. Light and or nnEMF prevent us from producing melatonin and effectively repairing our body. nnEMF is the same as bluelight in fooling the body into thinking it is still day so we never go into effective autophagy and apoptosis. Oxidative stress increases. All of our hormones go to cortisol to handle the inflammation we cannot quench with the melatonin we cannot make. We lose mass equivalence which further diminishes our ability to maintain our redox and make hormones. Our hormone panel reflects this with low levels of all hormones, elevated SHBG which turns things down when the going gets rough and its cousin rT3 which has a similar function. Inevitably, our adrenals run out of steam as the swollen mitochondria in them cease to effectively produce pregnenolone as a precursor to the cortisol necessary to handle the inflammation and all all other hormones if there is any left over from the inflammation fight....sounds like most of the clients I see over 18.....and myself thrown in for good measure. Yes someone with a better redox due to all of the factors that we have learned here would take longer to succumb. It is axiomatic that everyone will be affected under the current planet-wide COE's.....5 million plus cellphone towers and 4 billion plus phones....

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

In Chinese Medicine, it is said that if your parents were drunk when they conceived it would have a significant negative effect on your health. Drunk=LR/poison mitochondria/loss of mass equivalence and signalling=unable to sense the environment=unable to choose an environmentally compatible gamete/egg/sperm=less than optimal procreation and long-term development/viability. Just takes 20 years to find someone to explain these things.....

Now of course we are all "EMF Intoxicated" most of the time so the same applies to most procreation on some level. Think fetal alcohol syndrome, "crack babies" and such. Interesting that Nora Volkow is a substance abuse researcher....

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  18. Josh

Josh Gold

upload_2014-9-20_10-5-45.png

wildperoxin and Marie like this.
  19. Josh

Josh Gold

[​IMG]

Marie likes this.
  20. Josh

Josh Gold