1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Any good biohacks for mood swings?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Tfreeman, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

Dealing with mold/biotoxin illness with mast cell activation, and my mood is so bad. Finding myself either happy and optimistic or extremely irritable and tired and negative.

Been trying to block all blue light at night, spend time in the sun every day, trying to switch over the lighting in my apartment to all infrared. I do not sleep with my cell phone and am working to get blocking devices for wifi.

Any other biohacks for mood swings?

ElectricUniverse likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

3. Do you shut off your WIFI and cell phone at night when you go to bed?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IF you live in a 5G city the best hack for a mood change is moving toward the sun to improve your sleep.
    Do whatever it takes to maximize your sleep quality. You should be able to sleep at least seven hours, uninterrupted, and you should feel rested each morning when you wake up. You should not struggle to get out of bed. You should not need a cup of coffee or a cigarette to function. You should not crash at one or two o’clock and you should naturally tire and go to bed at least seven to eight hours before sunrise the following day. The quality of your sun exposure determines your sleep efficiency and this determines the quality and quantity of your life more than any single other factor. Sleep is the time of rest built around how much outdoor sun exposure you get to pace your ability to regenerate. If you live indoors 99% of the time your sleep will fail and your health will follow. Daily sunlight exposure and sleep are the only things we know of in the published literature that REDUCE ALL CAUSES OF DISEASE AND MORTALIty. Let that sink in deeply. Across all populations, diseases, times, and places, the sun and its link to sleep efficiency are the king of the longevity hill. https://www.ted.com/talks/matt_walker_sleep_is_your_superpower?language=en

Inger likes this.
  5. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Guess what, it would be a prudent thing to be sure to turn off your wi-fry router when you go to sleep. Otherwise, those pesky pulsed microwave signals will be washing over you all night and interfere with deep and restful sleep. Dr Kruse just posted another reminder of how supercritical good sleep is to overall health.

And while you are at it, why not turn down your router's output power to bare minimum for adequate reception? I believe router power setting options are set at 100%, 70%, 50%, 35%, 15%. No need to be exposed to higher levels of radio frequency radiation than need be, right?

If you live in an apartment building or densely populated neighborhood you can't unfortunately control other people's wi-fry emissions coming at you (probably at full freaking power).

If you can, hardwire all your device connections with ethernet cables and switch off wi-fry transmitter permanently--- that is best. That is what I do.

6. Inger

Inger Silver

try go all dark from sunset to sunrise? Like 100% dark. Not even a candle. Do it a couple days in a row.
    Tell me what you feel :)

kim johnson, Christine_L and Tfreeman like this.
  7. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

I will try it and let you know!

Christine_L likes this.