1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Any experience with compounding pharmacy for HCG?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by ethan, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ethan

ethan New Member

I just started using HCG as a way of increasing testosterone- I am taking 500 units twice a week.  I bought a bottle from a local pharmacy ($150).  My issue is that I have to travel and its a pain to try to keep it cold.  I have heard compounding pharmacies are cheaper and my be able to provide in different size bottles?  anyone have any experience?

I found this one www.apsmeds.com

I have no idea if they are good or not

Thanks,

Ethan

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

they are cheaper and can put it in any bottle size you need.

3. Becky Gaspard

Becky Gaspard New Member

Smith Caldwell Pharmacy is the cheapest I know of and FDA approved....I believe. Their number is
    (501) 315-7700 but they’re are saying the board of pharmacy won’t allow them to ship out of state. They are in Arkansas.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I make 450iu shots
    Out of 10000iu I get 22 doses, each of 10 units volume.
    Use bacteriostatic water
    Preload 22 syringes and keep them in the freezer.
    When I travel I take with me # of syringes and keep them without any refrigeration attempts.

upload_2018-12-6_15-1-52.png