1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Any DIY material for blocking EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Billybats, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hey all,

I need to diy for now if it is possible to block wifi mostly, because I mentioned turning off power when going to bed, my boyfriend didn't hesitate to say no. I need to do things discretely without spending alot of money. Can I put foil over my wifi router without blocking the signal totally. Today I am going to buy a wind up clock. He has trouble with me and new ideas. He is kind of making fun of me because of Ray Peat, now he says things like ..oh I forgot your off that or your doing this, BUT I know he is curious at the same time, because he would say don't do this or that. He understands but doesn't or lets say wait and see how Billy turns out. I think he looks at me as an experiment. I wish I could met Dr. Kruse in person just so my boyfriend can hear him. I try to have him listen to the videos but he gets bored and in patient and forget about reading it on paper. If was a bummer that my boyfriend was in Vermont 1 or 2 weeks after Dr. was there but that was the time I just found out about Dr. 2 weeks after Dr. was in Vermont. Anyway, any DIY ways to protect the home and car from EMF.

Thank you

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im hacking a members concoction now

Alex97232 and ScottishEmma like this.
  3. JoeT

JoeT Gold

This signal tamer works well. You can just put it over the router when you guys go to sleep.
    If you live in an apartment then that complicates things a lot, and you really need a meter first (DO NOT buy a cheap Trifield)

https://www.lessemf.com/computer.html#220

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

lol.. Im guessing this is a good thing;):)

5. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I know testing is number one. Living in an apartment IMO is a double wammy. So I know without testing I need something. As much as I don't want to be on the internet I need to read of what materials effect different EMF. I just don't want to mess up and short something out or cause more EMF. So I have some reading to do.

6. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Well, just to help out a fellow NJ'er.....here is what I've learned.

Unfortunately concocting DIY products for EMF blocking is not easy and not feasible for most.

1. Magnetic/Electrical fields from the electrical distribution system are most difficult, and require very special and expensive products, like Giron. Luckily, the drop off distance is fairly short, so you mitigate these by staying away. Move the bed at least 6 inches from wall if you can, and stay away from running appliances.

2. Radiofrequency is also very difficult......it has to be wireless and therefore penetrate most building materials! The link I sent you would be hard to beat for the money etc. Other products, such as bed canopies, are expensive.

3. The most important one to block, by far, is blue light, which luckily can be done with an $8 pair of Uvex glasses.

You should also check your labs and see if you have any issues clearly related to EMF.
    In short, blue light destroys DHA, and the other EMFs dehydrate you.

So, for DHA, just eat plenty of seafood and wear blue blockers especially at night. Ideally you would test your Omega 6/3 ratio, but you'll need a really good doc.
    For signs of possible EMF related dehydration, check your Bun/Creatine ration. Should be 7 - 10; and look for signs of calcium efflux (Calcium is a high and Potassium is low (below 4 would be very bad). Staying off a cell phone (both voice/data) will go a long way; as will hardwiring your computer (Ethernet connection plus monitor/keyboard/mouse). You don't really want to be touching a laptop.

Hope that helps.

7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

lolhahaha... why you Dr. Kruse ..bang zoom to the moon.... I looked really quick and came to the conclusion that it isn't quite that simple..dang Dr. K you messing with me ..lolhaha .. I am not going to give up.

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I just looked really quick and figured what you mentioned. That really sucks with this EMF. I can't afford tests now, but so far seeing improvement since applying just morning sun and as much all day sun, upped protein/seafood and reduced carbs but to be honest the the sun seems to make the big difference for me. So for the EMF stuff I guess I will have to look into some things. I did tell my boyfriend when we get a new mattress I want one without springs, I found one that wasn't that expensive.. for about 600. I seen a mesh thing to but over the router that I can buy but do they really work. I know that is where the tester comes in. So back to square one. You need a tester to see what you use is working. I do use blue blockers at work and home, yet my boyfriend

9. Sufoto

Sufoto New Member

Shielding is possible on the actual meter but the pulse that goes through your wiring in your home can not be shielded and happens many thousands of times a day. I am now trying to figure out how I can have my new smart meter removed (which was installed while we were away on vacation). Electro-sensitivity is a recognized disability and I know it will be a fight but worth it. I will use that as my opt out valid excuse. In the mean time I won't be working in my office where the smart meter is on the outside wall.

Alex97232 and ScottishEmma like this.