1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Any concerns about LED headlamp and EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Gracelind, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Wearing a red LED headlamp seems like a good solution for avoiding blue light at night in our homes. On the surface it seems safer than candles.

I'm just wondering whether nightly strapping a battery to the other side of our skulls from our brains for some hours (especially in winter with earlier nightfall) is safe or exposes us to EMF? Is there a way to shield the brain from any exposure?

I'm working my way through the EMF blogs and educating myself but it takes time to put the pieces together.

If you know of any earlier discussion, please post a link. A Forum search brings up only long threads, rather than individual posts. A lot to wade through with all the wisdom throughout this forum!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if it is red LED it is a go.........