1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anxiety Gone Because of Leptin Rx

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Christopher, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

correct.

2. louise

louise New Member

and me......leptin rules, piling in animal and coconut fat, fatty fish and grounding and sunlight and water and and and oh yes blublockers and getting to bed earlier ( altho not quite there yet) has most significantly killed my anxiety
    its also much easier to focus on meditation and breathing exercises when I feel anxiety creeping over me........I would say that the protocols here have helped me get my life back and that goes for my partner ( ash from chronic pain in this section) who no longer is a grumpy misery guts with pain, fatigue and depression.
    but if you let your resolve slide then it doesn't take very long before you start to feel like rubbish again.....this needs determination

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  3. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Yes, getting to bed earlier is a tough one for me too. It seems that in the evening I am just starting to wake up! Makes it hard to go to bed when you are just starting to enjoy your day.
    But I really need to focus on that one. The problem is that my wife gets home at 10PM. If I go to bed earlier I don't see her all week.
    For me coconut oil seems to help a fair amount. It's not perfect but definitely takes the edge off at times. L-tyrosine also seems to help me at times.. has to be a higher dose (for me anyway). But I can't depend on them because they don't always work.

4. WereBear

WereBear New Member

That's exactly how I felt! I got more energy the very first day!

MrPinkies likes this.
  5. Erik

Erik New Member

What is BAB

6. BAB = Big Ass Breakfast. Typically containing 50-70 grams of protein, and is a crucial part of the Leptin RX.

MrPinkies likes this.
  7. oceanwild

oceanwild New Member

Maybe the 5-htp can do some help for you.