1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anurysm

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Loretta Tye, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Loretta Tye

Loretta Tye Silver

I’m wondering if a doctor sees no signs of brain bleeds or anurysm on a cat scan why they would do an exploratory surgery, going through the femoral artery to the brain. This makes no sense to me, can you explain to me why they would do this procedure on an 88 year old man on no medications, has a pacemaker great BP always healthy. Thank you

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sounds like an angiogram to rule out a vascular lesion. That is not a surgery it is a diagnostic procedure and at 88 years old who cares? I'd never let anyone do an angiogram on me at 88.

3. Loretta Tye

Loretta Tye Silver

Thank you I think the same