1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anton's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Anton Chigur, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Anton Chigur

Anton Chigur New Member

Hey Guys,

I am starting my own journal here, I have read Jack's book and key articles on the blog. The key takeaway is that my lifestyle is pretty fucked up in terms of light, EMFs. I am an office clerk so I stare all day at a blue computer screen. Hopefully, I drink water from my own well. I am 30 and do not have any particular health problems except chronic Epstein Barr Virus which leads to high level of chronc inflamation (I am ill at least 5 years). I took horse doses of valcyclovir for 2 months and the virus stepped back, now 2 months later it is in full play again. This bothers me a bit as EBV might lead to various unpleasant things and I would like to solve this. I also have chronic rhinitis due to EBV which causes allergic reaction. Suprisingly having cut out all carbs and fruits, my rhinitis got much better very quickly already and I can breath through my nose, that is a small win))

So my near term goal is to get rid of EBV, my long term goal - I believe new lifestyle will allow me to make better choices, think clearer and I will leave my dull jobs and start my own project, I have a couple of ideas already.

I will do Epi paleo (plus lots of protein for immunity), CT and will sort out mess with light and will let you know how the things are going on. Not a lot of seafood in Moscow but salmon roe is quite accesible so I will focus on it)

I have done CT already, I did it in May and I am doing it now, unsuprisingly it is much easier to do CT when it is October and is snowing outside, so I can do 40 minutes in 10 degress C and I do not even tremble afterwards ang get warm, but in May it was much tougher.
    Up to the point CT has given me flare up of the virus as I have a sore throat but the sleep is increadible.

Soon I will also install floating chamber in my house and this will be very beneficial I hope.