1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Antonis's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Antonis, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis Nature

Today I went to swim 150 meters after a long time. At around 75 meters half way, I felt fatigue in my muscles and I could swim properly. I felt I needed help. I went all the way there then I had to do all the way back. It was hard for, I was getting tired and had to lay down on the water rest and then keep swimming. The other guys with me didn't have this problem and they finished very earlier. Some of them haven't swam for a long time too but they didn't have any muscle fatigue. Don't know what could be the problem. Any thoughts please? I need to find out what cuses it or I won't be able to get a lifeguard certification.
  2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Dude! Keep practicing! You haven't done this for a long time so your adaptations are gone...
  3. Antonis

Antonis Nature

Thanks dude. I appreciate it.
  4. Antonis

Antonis Nature

I noticed that am shaking a lot dutdur the day especially in the mornings. Don't know what momig cause it. I researched but I could not get to the proper answer. Do you know or experience anything like this? Any thoughts will be appreciated.
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Shaking how? Because of cold?
    Antonis likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Nature

No because of cold, just shaking and generally my body
  7. Antonis

Antonis Nature

I think the reason I have shaking is because I have low iron. I feel weak. Why tho? Any sugge to increase it?