1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Antoni's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Antonis, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Last night I slept in the jungle with camp fire. It was really amazing. No nnemf there. Swam in the river while the sun was shining to me. You could survive in the jungle. The only thing I was concerned about was the sunrise. I couldn't watch it in there with all trees and hills around although I was awake since sunrise. I was looking at that direction tho and I was in the sun the rest of the AM light. Can't these people who live in the jungle be optimal because thy can't watch the actual sunrise? Am really wondering.

2. Ted

Ted New Member

Your mitochondria sense the time of day based on the color temperature of the sky.

Antonis likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks buddy!

4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I am spending 6 days in Lake Toba under the strong light. So far I can tell that you won't see a change until you change your environment. There is still emf here but not 5G yet. Its low populated area and there are not many tourists as it is rain season. You can balance the nnemf with the strong sun and swiming in the lake. Lots of lakefood here. Next I want to find out if the lake water is ddw lol.

Michalis likes this.
  5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I'm currently in Bandung. Not the best place in Indonesia but it is much better than Jakarta. Came here for couple of nights because it was a connection city. Tomorrow am heading to Pangandaran. It's a small area known for the quality of seafood and surfing. I am going to chill around the beach get as much sun as possible to knock out the bad effect that I had in the cities.
    My sleep didn't improve yet. Am shaking a little bit like I have a circadian mismatch. This was happening when I was home too.