1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Antoni's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Antonis, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I will go to Indonesia for recovery and then to Mexico. I will try to stay away from Cyprus because of the EMF. Although there are EMF inside the tropics. I want to believe and hope it will be ok.
    Thanks sir for your time, I really appreciate it.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I'm very curious about your results, keep us posted.

Antonis likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yes be confident about this.

4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Today I noticed something else. It seems that my left eye is a little weaker than the right one. When I look normally, it seems that my left eye lid is a little fainter than the left, but a bit and it is happening sometimes. Do you @Jack Kruse think this is related to VDR?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I know CT is helpful for everyone especially for those with uncoupled haplotypes. According to my SNPs, I will do better in stronger light. My haplotype is not equatorial, does it mean I will need to use CT in the tropics or where I am now? Or if you are in a stronger light you don't need CT? According to the Wallace, the more uncoupled you are, the more you need the cold. So does he mean if you are uncoupled you need to use the cold even if you are inside the tropics or only when you are in higher latitudes? Thanks

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT is always helpful if you have an uncoupled haplotype. That is the deeper story buried in the #CPC 28 and the August webinar of 2018

drezy, Sajid Mahmood and Antonis like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key is when you are inside the tropics in strong UV you should notice you need less food because of the UVA/UVB/VDR receptor effect I mentioned in the webinar when I called out Matt about his question to me after Vermont 2017 talk. This goes back to the German physician barber I mentioned in the blog and the work of Lavoisier on oxygen.

8. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I will read the new blog and webinar as soon as I finished the oldest. Thanks Jack.

9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yesterday I spent the whole day in the sun from 6am until 7:44 pm, sunrise to sunset. What amazing feeling!!! I don't even get a burn. I only ate my BAB and then dinner at 5 pm. Candles after sunset+blueblockers. So simple, I don't even use red light bulbs. Laying and listening to webinars.

Jenelle likes this.
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Yesterday something happened to my grandmother (my mum's mother). They were sitting outside during the morning and while they were talking, suddenly my grandmother was taken a little bit and she wasn't answering when they were asking her things. They helped her to lay down to relax and then we drove her to the hospital. Did general blood test and chest xray and doctor didn't find anything. But her blood pressure was so high. She could almost have a cerebrovascular stroke. Now we visited a cardiologist and we are waiting to hear news. Doctor gave her some pills for thinning the blood ages ago but she never took them.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

My grandma is back in the village now. She is alright. Cardiologist prescribed her blood thinning pills.

Jenelle likes this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey Doctor @Jack Kruse . Last time I wrote my methylation profile. Below is my detox profile.
    Do you mind to tell me about what you think of these SNPs? I would be very grateful.

CYP1A1 C2453A
    rs1799814 GT +/-
    CYP1B1 L432V rs1056836 GG +/+
    CYP2C9*2 C430T
    rs1799853 CT +/-
    CYP2C19*17 rs12248560 CT +/-
    CYP2E1*1B 9896C>G rs2070676 CG +/-
    SOD2 A16V rs4880 GG +/+
    NAT2 R197Q
    rs1799930 AG +/-

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Anyone with more knowledge on SNPs , please feel free to comment. I would be greatful for any insights

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Non issue.

Antonis likes this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thank you sir.

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

This is what I found of looking for a tank to fit in so I can CT to hack the poor environment until I migrate. 42129589_329056730998123_6021188345311264768_n.jpg 42129589_329056730998123_6021188345311264768_n.jpg

17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Just curious and I did my health genetic risk test and I have one copy of ε4 variant in the APOE gene.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  18. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Time is getting closer now for my vocations to Indonesia. The earthquakes keep happening there and tsunami. Need to be ready in case anything occurred there.

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

just an update from my holidays in tropics. Am already feeling the difference. It's the 3rd day in the jungle in Sumatra and it is amazing. I built my solar callus before I come here and now I can just sit in the sun all the AM and later. Looking forward to heal my photoreceptors and recover the redox. it's just the biginning and I have two months to go. Keep you updated for my results
    50464609_797641750583244_7004011544220532736_n.jpg

20. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome :) :)

Antonis likes this.