1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Antoni's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Antonis, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Today I went to swim 150 meters after a long time. At around 75 meters half way, I felt fatigue in my muscles and I could swim properly. I felt I needed help. I went all the way there then I had to do all the way back. It was hard for, I was getting tired and had to lay down on the water rest and then keep swimming. The other guys with me didn't have this problem and they finished very earlier. Some of them haven't swam for a long time too but they didn't have any muscle fatigue. Don't know what could be the problem. Any thoughts please? I need to find out what cuses it or I won't be able to get a lifeguard certification.

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Dude! Keep practicing! You haven't done this for a long time so your adaptations are gone...

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks dude. I appreciate it.

4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I noticed that am shaking a lot during the day especially in the mornings. Don't know what might cause it. I researched but I could not get to the proper answer. Do you know or experience anything like this? Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  5. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Shaking how? Because of cold?

Antonis likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

No because of cold, just shaking and generally my body

7. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Hey @Jack Kruse, I'm really sorry for asking you many and detailed questions, I don't do it intentionally. I really checked your blogs on dental health but I really need more information.
    You post very important threads on the forums. I read them and I really appreciate it. But it is hard to involve myself sometimes in other posts because am thinking about my problems and I mostly focus on them because I worry and I need to know how to fix them step by step. I know you don't practise that profession anymore as dentist but am sure you know more than any other dentist here where I live. Not only dentists but any other doctor. I failed many times on social media and generally that's why I don't trust anyone.
    That's why I am a member here because I trust you and your work. I really don't want you to think I am a low dopamine folk who is asking stupid questions. I don't trust anyone, I don't believe researches on social networks unless they are real. That's why I am asking you first. You probably realised that I don't write as many important things as others do than asking questions but I really do everything right here. I try no to do things complicated as others do. You gave us the awnsers so if there is already plan A, I never go to B. I will change my environment. Am saving money to move. You can't believe how many things I changed in my life since I heard about you from @kris90. And maybe I have some knowledge now and that's why I worry too much about all these things that happen around us and mostly I am worried about my friends and family's health. Before I would not worry because I didn't know. But now it affects me, it causes me stress that I know and I worry. I don't choose to do that, it just happen.
    I hope I didn't offend anyone here on the forums. English is not my native language and I really apologize if I sounded funny, right @drezy?
    I try to be as extreme as black swan Mitochondriac
    I really apologize if I was stubborn and asking too much.

kris90 likes this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

No need to apologize for asking for help.

The irony is that the ones who do not ask for help are the ones who need it the most. Always remain curious.

Antonis and Billybats like this.
  9. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Today I noticed something. This year I was in the sun most of the time. I have the feeling that more time under the sun and the removal from the artificial light help very importantly in our body both internally and externally. I have many small moles on my skin and some on my face. For many years now I started to have more and I believed it was from the sun. As Jack said it must be melatonin stored. As I have been saying, over the past 4 years, I have seen a micro-brown pimple in my nose and I thought it was a mole. Well it looks like something between freckle and mole. But anyway ,from the exposure to the sun every day, I think that our skin becomes soft and the sources are opened. Today, when I had a cold shower and then I wiped my face, suddenly this mole started to lose its color and bleed, I do not know why. Then the bleeding stopped and now the mole looks bit smaller. It seemed a bit inflated thats why I thought it was a mole. It might be a black head but it wouldn't bleed and also it is brown. I believe is a kind of mole and absored a lot sun or burned off. What do you think guys?

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

This is how it normally was

Attached Files:

11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

This how it is now

Attached Files:

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go see a local doctor. This is not something that anyone can do anything about online.

Antonis likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I don't think I need because its gone. I don't trust them that's why I don't go. They all think about money. Many mistakes in Cyprus.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Here we are, I just got my 23andme test results and I think it confirms I need stronger sunlight than here in Cyprus.

My maternal haplotype is J2a2(Paternal J-M67)

The J2a2 haplogroup(Found in Cyprus
    - Western Asia, North Africa & Arabia, Greece, South Italy)

Methylation Profile

VDR Bsm rs1544410 CC -/-
    VDR Taq rs731236 AA +/+
    MTHFR A1298C rs1801131 GT
    +/-
    MTHFR C677T
    rs1801133 GG -/-
    MTR A2756G
    rs1805087 AA -/-
    MTRR A66G
    rs1801394 AG +/-
    MTRR K350A
    rs162036 AA -/-
    MTRR R415T
    rs2287780 CC -/-

COMT V158M
    rs4680 AG +/-
    COMT H62H
    rs4633 CT +/-
    COMT P199P
    rs769224 GG -/-

BHMT-02 rs567754 CC -/-

CBS C699T rs234706 GG -/-

SHMT1 C1420T rs1979277 GG -/-

@Jack Kruse or anyone else with more knowledge on SNP's, feel free to comment,
    I would really appriciate it.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes those SNP do say something.........it appears you'll do better in stronger light but you might have issues with fertility and you sex steroids as you get older if you go south.......on the surface that sounds bad but it also implies you'll likely live longer while being healthy too. That is a plus.

Antonis likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This post here might help you too: Getting tired from the sun is a reaction to what the sun can do to a trashed hormone panel of a lifetime of mismatches cause by calcium efflux. What are the human photosynthetic chemicals that sunlight makes? Vit D3, histamine, and sulfhydryl groups of cholesterol in the skin I mentioned in Tensegrity 7 blog post on my website.

What does it destroy naturally? UV light lowers adrenalin the stress hormone of the sympathetic nervous system. When it drops in someone who is chronically stressed sleep can be induced. This is a sign of how bad your environment really is. UV and IR AM light also lowers aberrant steroids (CT 7) and nucleic acids without any liberation of heat on the skin's surface. This helps to prevent aberrant optical scattering of cell signaling below (nonlinear optics). In this way, it serves as a supreme example of how the surface photochemistry controls the biochemistry of your cells below in fat cells and in your organs. Biochemistry is not deterministic as most believe (think about the weather today while you lived, does it affect you? Its a surface effect too on your biology!).......it is determined by what happens to the surfaces in our eye, skin, and gut. This is why circadian biology is incredibly important. Natural harmony requires diurnal and seasonal destruction and renewal. Without renewal, we cannot sustain. We have to come apart so we don't fall apart.

Nature presents us with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations. We are forced to take our atoms and collide them against the light we face in our daily lives. If that light is man made you get a facade of a life.

I told you all long ago the KT event was key to understanding Jack Kruse's perspective on things. This answer has that shot of truth in it........WHY?

This is why I get so pissed with providers who deal with genetic/SNP's data from 23andme.......they think, and make those with SNP's believe, they can change the inside of their genome with supplements.....and they can't. This is akin to the story of the KT event and why geologist did not believe the asteroid impact story for so long. When Alvarez postulated the sequence of events that occurred 65 million years ago do you know why geologist thought he was crazy? Because prior to 1990, no one had ever thought that an asteroid from space (outside Earth's realm) could change Earth fundamentally. They just could not see how an outside force from space could change the energy flows to reverse photosynthesis in a short period of time. That is what happened. ........they just thought climate weathering was the key to surface erosion. Modern humans are making the same error in judgment. None of them can fathom that blue light or non native-EMF and a lack of sunlight can change their cells biochemistry deep in their heads and organs. IT CAN AND IT DOES HAPPEN A LOT.

Alvarez's ideas made scientists realize they had to look further outside for their answers about extinctions. Anything that lowers the quantum yield of the sun can affect life below. That was his take-home idea. That is the same idea with a bad SNP profile. I teach people to think the same way as Alvarez. I am telling people that nuclear DNA genes and SNP's are not tied to the endogenous breakdown as is commonly believed. A change in incident light EMF changes the epigenetic stimulus and this is what changes the nuclear genome and SNP's. SNP's are like a lens in your skin and eyes that change the sunlight to marry to your mitochondrial barcode called a haplotype. That allows you to work with hydrogen in your blood plasma in a more efficient fashion. It is tied to the environment you allow and via ubiquitination rate,s they become expressed.........that is when they are a problem. Genomic/SNP's therapies requires an environmental clean up first and foremost and not a pill or surgery. The Rx should not be prescribing to do things the other way around trying to solve the SNP presence. It is very similar to the KT event perspective of Alvarez. Do you see it yet, because most in functional medicine whiff on this topic? It is an environmental epigenetic issue tied to an altered environment increasing ubiquitin rates. SNP's just slow down epigenetic changes and this is why in environments with higher exogenous energy flows they get sicker faster than other people.

Consider the skin of the Earth and how it works with the sun and how it affects the Earth below. A sphere within a sphere can create electrical tension. Schumann taught us this in 1951, and yet we still don't realize he was teaching us about how energy can or can't flow from outside in or inside out. This is a quantum thermodynamic problem and it relates to energy and information flow. SNP's allow more or less information to flow from the sun to your mitochondrial by way of your blood plasma. Going to another place on Earth that fits your optical window will show you how this is built into your skin. The Earth is a sphere surrounded by the ionosphere. That tension becomes a pulse wave for thing that live within both spheres. When the tension changes in the environment the pattern of signaling changes between things in a cell. Blue light and nnEMF change the tension in that sphere to increase ubiquitination rates on all things that live upon its tectonic plates. This change directly affects the negative feedback loop of PER2 in the circadian mechanism I mentioned in the ubiquitin series.

Awareness of your SNP's, alone doesn't enlist change. You all have known this........you have to understand why you must change your environment. This is when you begin to understand how you are built and why you were built this way. Then wellness will visit you.

Learn about the sun........and your skin..........you have a lot yet to learn about the photoelectric effect and biology. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=141&v=1zBBmh8xQhM&app=desktop

Michalis, Antonis and Jenelle like this.
  19. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Jack, thank you so much for your advice and the knowledge that you enrich us with. I am shocked with what I learn but also curious. But the logic is here. The environment can completely ruin your SNP. With this electromagnetic fields around us and blue light it makes sense to have disturbances in our DNA.
    That's why I probably feel unhappy here and stressed now in relation to when I was younger. Am getting sun here in the summer but am not happy. So now what's left to me according to what you have taught us so far to do that I can live happy and healthy avoiding any disease? If I go south, I may get fertility and sex steroids issues. Where would it be optimal to go in your opinion? I will really go. I already planned to live Cyprus end of this year after my contract finishes.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think you need to get inside the tropics to recover the redox and then you will be able to do whatever you want.......but every so often you will need a tropical retreat.

WalterNL and Antonis like this.