1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Anti-Phospholipid ANtibodies

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jan 16, 2015.

1. jack, the mother of the child i sent you the video of (for readers, deep neurological issues with proprioception, sleeps with a light on, was unable to sleep without (recently swapped to red night light) trashed D, calcium high, hashimotos at age 7(!)) BUN:Creatinine 15:1, CRP raised markedly (hsCRP has been ordered this week)
    the mother had anti-phospholipid antibodies present around the time of IVF
    the twin to this girl was stillborn...
    there is absolutely an epigenetic effect at play with regard to this childs neurology...comments?

2. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I wonder what the health stats are on IVF children - IOW, is it maybe a case of forcing nature into a corner it is trying to avoid for biological reasons?

My sister had a hard time conceiving the second time - after trying hard for awhile they decided to just let it be and she was pregnant within a month of letting go of that stress. Its a story I've heard often.

3. 100% agree with that re: IVF, and see alot of desperate women trying, and spendin thousands to have babies, usually in ill health.
    can't say i agree with it...