1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another revolution in electronics in the making...

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jude, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

so interesting Jude .... it seem to me that Dr. K. has talked about this?

3. Jude

Jude Gold

Seems very familiar.................bet it's upping the anti!.............

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

June webinar

5. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

I have been following the graphene developments from an investment view... here is an excerpt from an article with details similar to the youtube video.

6. Ane77

Ane77 New Member

Yup graphene is very interesting material. Its an awesome electrical conductor. There are however many nanomaterials that have great properties for this field. Even now we can buy a new generation of products enhanced with these materials. For example have you ever heard about this material? I find endofullerenes really fascinating. Wonder how long before we can tailor any molecule we want. :)

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When two graphene sheets are overlaid and misaligned by a mere degree, the two-layer stack becomes a superconductor https://buff.ly/2jukQYl

jwhb77 and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  8. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Silver

In the video he mentions graphene will be more conductive than copper. Will Graphene act as an antenna in a 5G world like a metal?

9. Nintendo 1889

Nintendo 1889 New Member