1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another relatively easy article on prions...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, May 14, 2021.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

The full paper that article refers to:
    Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
    by Stephanie Seneff and Greg Nigh
    Published in International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research
    May 10, 2021

ABSTRACT
    Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA. However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases. Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein "shedding", transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter. We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission. We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

Half way through this paper.................wow

2. Vaccine Shedding

There has been considerable chatter on the Internet about the possibility of vaccinated people causing disease in unvaccinated people in close proximity. While this may seem hard to believe, there is a plausible process by which it could occur through the release of exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins, in complex with other prion reconformed proteins. These exosomes can travel to distant places. It is not impossible to imagine that they are being released from the lungs and inhaled by a nearby person. Extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, have been detected in sputum, mucus, epithelial lining fluid, and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases (Lucchetti et al., 2021). A Phase 1/2/3 study undertaken by BioNTech on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine implied in their study protocol that they anticipated the possibility of secondary exposure to the vaccine (BioNTech,

4. Penny

Penny New Member

Not to mention it is in the Pfeizer trial doc (page 67) where they want to know what happens to pregnant people who have been around vaxxed people touching skin and inhaling... yup, depopulation agenda... and that is private data that they are not sharing...

5. Jude

Jude Gold

Finished reading. Makes me somewhat apprehensive re socializing.

What are your reactions????

6. Jude

Jude Gold

Have you seen this?

Beat Covid-19.

Povidone Iodine is the “ silver bullet” to prevent and control Covid-19. Dr Ricardo Persaud - FRCS Time to put a lid on Covid. How? Intranasal and gargled povidone iodine is the game changer. See video and the review paper of scientific evidence published in online Journal of Otolaryngology and Rhinology ( 7th August 2020) [​IMG]https://irispublishers.com/ojor/pdf/O...

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video Beat Covid-19.Povidone Iodine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beat Covid-19.Povidone Iodine

Penny likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

It all just strikes me as more electrons=iodine - sherry tenpenny likes colloidal silver inhaled - I think in the end it is sunshine - but I don't know that... I am petrified of being around vaxxed people... I just do nicotine gum whenever I am going to go somewhere - hard to do at night though... I have been doing pine needle tea, but I don't know if it works for spike protein adherence to the ace2 receptor... also, I have no idea how long one piece of gum lasts... I wonder what a magnet does to this stuff... also, say you do pine needle tea - and it halts that whole autoimmune attack... does it halt the protein misfolding also? And does anyone actually know?

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  8. Penny

Penny New Member

Interesting article - I'll have to go over it more carefully but the misfolded proteins traveling up the vagus nerve to the brain is interesting - I wonder if people who have had that stomach surgery where they cut the vagus nerve would be protected then? No one would study it because then they would have to admit it's "a thing"... also, the spleen blurb was interesting to me as my DH has no spleen - but then I am still screwed if he breathes on me... She also thinks "immune escape" could be "a thing" if the immune system is compromised and she has an example of someone who created a more virulent strain... thanks for posting this...

9. Jacks

Jacks Gold

10. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

I guess it'll be useful to know more about how long people really shed spike proteins if the production isn't permanently encoded into their genome, how common the spike protein production being permanently encoded into someone's genome is, if that would make them permanently shed or even if it's permanently encoded it could be turned off somehow, and if the shedding from either (temporary or permanent production) can make someone who didn't get a vaccine have the spike protein production become permanently encoded or if there's some immune system defense that prevents that unless the mRNA is injected while encapsulated in the liposome. There are several threads on the Ray Peat Forum of people talking about those scenarios. That's where I saw that full article being discussed before this thread.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Richard Watson likes this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

I listened to another podcast today with Dr Christianne Northrup and apparently in the trial literature, Pfeizer or whoever it was said not to have sex for 7 weeks after the vax... but she also said once it goes into your DNA it can create those proteins forever... or at least until the prion disease gets you... :)

Anyway, she mentioned a few things you can do like make your own HCQ using citrus peels - stew them on low for 3 hours or use an expresso machine to instantly extract shikmic acid from fennel, star anise - the citrus peel has quinine - interesting interview actually - I have been drinking a lot of pine needle tea... hard to find branches that aren't super high up -

https://www.brighteon.com/2aaed9bc-aa22-4da2-bdf8-2b0f2059983a

12. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

13. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Interview and article with Mercola, Stephanie Seneff, and Judy Mikovits, posted June 13:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/13/covid-19-vaccines-causing-damage.aspx

Judy gives some details about what can be done to fix, or at least lessen, the vaccine effects to the immune system, including Ivermectin but several more things too that she explains from her knowledge of retroviruses and problems from other vaccines. She says there are things she knows can be done to fix each effect of the vaccines.

This is a summary of that from the article (there's more detail in the interview; it's funny how she talks like she expects it to be easy for people to understand all the details she talks about):

"-- Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments
    -- Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system
    -- Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system
    -- Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
    -- Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways
    -- Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
    -- Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver
    -- Last but not least, Mikovits recommends never getting another vaccination."

Mercola and Stephanie also talk about diet, sun, and sauna to handle the spike protein effects, by improving autophagy and preventing or refolding misfolded proteins. Summary from the article:

"Use time-restricted eating and eat all your meals for the day within a six- to eight-hour window. Avoid all vegetable oils and processed foods. Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.

To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, Seneff suggests optimizing autophagy, which may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal. It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields."

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
    Penny and Richard Watson like this.
  14. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

A blog article by Stephanie Seneff about the vaccines and neurodegenerative diseases, about the journal article she helped write, but in more plain language:

https://stephanieseneff.net/sars-cov-2-vaccines-and-neurodegenerative-disease/

PDF of that blog article attached to this post.

The journal article is attached in my post earlier in this thread (post # 2), also here:
    https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/49

Her blog's COVID articles page:
    https://stephanieseneff.net/category/covid-19/

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines and Neurodegenerative Disease
    by Stephanie Seneff June 1, 2021
    ----------------
    Wonder what she is trying to tell us.
    -----
    People don’t realize that these vaccines are vastly different from the many childhood vaccines we are now used to getting early in life. I find it shocking that the vaccine developers and the government officials across the globe are recklessly pushing these vaccines on an unsuspecting population.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Christine Renner likes this.
  16. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    Penny likes this.
  17. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3904317/

"The main event contributing to the pathogenesis of prion disease is the conversion of the cellular prion protein (PrPc) into scrapie prion protein (PrPsc)..."

"PrPsc, the pathogenic isoform of PrPc, can convert PrPc into PrPsc through direct interactions."

"PrPsc is the main component of transmissible amyloid deposits and is essential for progression of the disease.1,2 Prion infectivity can be explained by the direct PrPsc-PrPc interaction
    ."

("PrPc is a normal cell-surface glycoprotein that is conformationally characterized by two alpha helices and two complex-type N-linked oligosaccharide chains. This protein is unique in its propensity to misfold into a neurodegenerative disease-causing proteinaceous infectious particle, known as a prion. PrPc can undergo conversion into PrPSc through spontaneous misfolding, a genetic mutation of the human PRNP gene, or exposure to a prion from an external source.") (https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1096/fasebj.2018.32.1_supplement.794.8)

So when people say a misfolded prion can cause other healthy prion proteins to become misfolded prions... PrPsc make PrPc into PrPsc.

"In the current study, direct interactions between vitamin D2 and human recombinant PrPc (90–231) were observed... While many chemical compounds have been proposed as potential therapeutic agents for the treatment of scrapie, most of these are toxic. However, given the safety and blood brain barrier permeability of vitamin D2, we propose that vitamin D2 may be a suitable agent to target PrPc in the brain and therefore is a potential therapeutic candidate for prion disease...

In the present study, we sought to identify novel compounds that may inhibit prion activity by screening hydrophobic vitamins for their ability to disrupt PrPc oligomerization. Our data demonstrated that vitamin D2 (V-D2) showed a high binding affinity for the truncated form of human recombinant PrPc(90–231) and suppressed PrPc (90–231) oligomerization, resulting in increased susceptibility to PK [protease K]."...

("The small size of PrPc oligomers facilitates its efficient conversion to the protease k (PK)-resistant form in vitro, which make up most of the components of PrPsc disaggregates that show infectivity."
    So "increased susceptibility to protease K" of PrPc from D2 is good, makes PrPc less likely to convert to PrPsc.)

"This is the first report to suggest the effects of V-D2 on the inhibition of PrPc oligomerization in vitro."

"V-D is classified as a secosteroid and has 2 distinctive forms: V-D2 and V-D3. V-D3 is a 27-carbon molecule derivative of cholesterol, and V-D2 is a 28-carbon molecule derived from plant sterol ergosterol that contains a double bond between carbons 22 and 23... V-D2 and V-D3 appear to have similar biological effects in humans, and V-D3 is about 4 times as potent as V-D2.36-38 However, we observed differences in the interactions of V-D2 and V-D3 with PrPc (90–231). Interestingly, V-D2 showed higher affinity for Hu-rPrPc (90–231), while V-D3 showed no affinity for this fragment.

V-D2 is manufactured by exposing a fat extract of yeast to UV light, and no metabolites of V-D2 are normally detectable in the blood of humans or primates, unless administered from an external source.38,39 Thus, V-D2 is not a physiological product and is instead regarded as a drug; the metabolites generated for V-D2 are not equivalent to those for V-D3...

...V-D has been shown to permeate the blood-brain barrier and to exert beneficial effects in disease progression, reducing the relapse risk in multiple sclerosis through its immunoregulatory effects.48 Therefore, our data demonstrating the role of V-D2 in the regulation of prion oligomerization have implications for the treatments of a variety of prion-related diseases.

In conclusion, our data suggested that V-D2 can bind directly with the region flanking the residues 109–112 in prion protein, which could act as a loop or hinge region critical to PrP’s conformational transitions and multimerization [to bad PrPsc]. Therefore, V-D2, which is safe for consumption and administration in humans, may be useful for inhibiting the direct interaction between PrPc and PrPsc...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Penny likes this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

DUDE! You need a Nobel prize! THANKS! This was amazing:)

Dan2 likes this.
  19. Penny

Penny New Member

20. Dan2

Dan2 New Member

Gotta qualify my Nobel Prize nomination a little.. :)

There are probably other things that are better to prevent or revert (back to not misfolded) the prion misfolding. I just saw that article posted today (https://raypeatforum.com/community/...n-reports-post-here.39666/page-61#post-656606), and I haven't tried finding better ideas.

And I think the PrPc becoming PrPsc is only one possibility of what kinds of proteins can misfold.

In Stephanie Seneff's blog article, (same I posted above)

https://stephanieseneff.net/sars-cov-2-vaccines-and-neurodegenerative-disease/

she says:

"Prion diseases are more specifically called transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSEs), and infection can spread through exposure to misfolded proteins as “infective” agents, without requiring a live pathogen [20]. PrP is the name given to the specific prion protein associated with these TSEs. Misfolded PrP proteins act as a seed or catalyst that then recruits other molecules of PrP to misfold in the same way and glom together into pathogenic fibrils...

[but]

Many neurodegenerative diseases have been linked to specific proteins that have prion-like properties, and these diseases are characterized as protein-misfolding diseases or proteopathies [29]. Like PrP, prion-like proteins become pathogenic when their alpha helices misfold as beta sheets, and the protein is then impaired in its ability to enter the membrane. These diseases include Alzheimer’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Huntington’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, and each of these [diseases] is associated with a particular protein that misfolds and accumulates in inclusion bodies in association with the disease...

A theoretical paper published by researchers in India showed that the spike protein binds to a number of aggregation-prone prion-like proteins, including amyloid beta, α-synuclein, tau, PrP and TDP-43. They argued that this could initiate aggregation of these proteins in the brain, leading to neurodegeneration."

So maybe D2's good with more than PrP, maybe not.

And (the article from the previous post said),
    "no metabolites of V-D2 are normally detectable in the blood of humans or primates, unless administered from an external source. Thus, V-D2 is not a physiological product and is instead regarded as a drug".

And other than drugs, Stephanie Seneff mentioned (post #13 above) heat-shock proteins from sauna help refold misfolded proteins. So if the hormesis from 170 degree heat helps, I'm guessing other non-drug ways of hormesis -- like lots of sun, maybe cold thermogenesis, maybe exercise -- might be able to revert misfolded proteins.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021