1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another Paleo style "Whole Food" Proponent with Cancer

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 29, 2014.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Reading that post made my eye twitch...she all but called Jack shady...I was cracking up....she loves some bearded Josh though! :p

2. i like the bit where she describes that someone gushed over sitting next to me :p

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You put your finger on it though why her blog does not interest me. The thought progression about. Jack is too limited in curiousity and does not go beyond the few first google results. I am missing the question of "so this happened but there is also this "to then lead to a conclusion of "Jack yay or nay". I don't like having my truths
    predigested.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Remember, people will always judge you by your actions and not your intentions. Those who care about you criticize you when appropriate. Those who envy you criticize the moment they think that they have found a weak spot. I am not sure why people think that a google search defines a person........I guess that is called modern due diligence?

5. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Thanks for blog post, a great condensation of How It Works. Bookmarked for future reference.

Confirms yet again my personal conviction that nothing good comes from veganism...

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. WereBear

WereBear New Member

I had no idea this was a "thing." Just changing your sweeteners is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

What next, all natural Fair Trade heroin? I mean it starts with a plant, what could go wrong?

7. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

My brain hurts after reading this woman's _____, not even sure what to call it. Did she accidently use Google translate? Epic fail!

Alex97232 likes this.
  8. Martin

Martin Gold

Humans have a tendency to stick to their learned principles despite what comes along that calls it into question. We invest a lot of time in that learned viewpoint and find it tough to change, especially when we've put ourselves out there as an "authority" on the subject. All well intended, but when you have people following your lead, you'd better make damn sure you follow Nature Rules or you'll have your ass handed to you.

Her piece was a difficult read. I had to force myself to do it and it didn't entice me to follow up. I'm grateful for the discernment that I've learned here on Optimal.

Back to re-reading CT 4,5,6.

NSH

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
    Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Alex97232 like this.
  9. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Me too, Caroline--felt like a big waste of my computer time trying to get what she was saying.

10. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Yeah.

11. I am gonna pinch a few quotes from this thread for the next blog if thats ok w you guys

Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

OZ is the canary in the coal mine for us all so getting the details right there is critical in my view.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Alex97232 like this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

everyone should re listen to Jack's podcast with Cyndy O'Meara...and the one with the guy from Oz - can't remember his name. That one was so concise and to the point. A great job in 30 minutes Dr. K.

I think that was the one you did in your red speedos .... I guess that's why I forgot his name?

16. I just read Mandy's blog. If I was an English teacher, she would get a very low mark for organizational structure, and probably an F for being totally incoherent in her thoughts. I could not follow along at all. Just goes to show that it takes a whole lot of different thinking to embrace what QED is telling us all about how our biology works. Start with the science, then go from there. Not novel, but critical. Oh yeah. We don't teach QED to the masses.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the irony just kills me............If she knew about the new iWatch and SEMS.......and what it will do.......to carbon based semiconduction she would jump off her sinking ship now.

Alex97232 likes this.