1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another Paleo style "Whole Food" Proponent with Cancer

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 29, 2014.

1. jack i would like to comb over a few of the series with you one time and pick out some key points and write them out coherently as an easy to read summary
    obviously we know it is so so complex, but i think as this blog has shown, we are able to present it to a wider audience without scaring them off
    two minutes after the blog went live i had an email from chef pete evans asking if i would write something he can share regarding the massive paleo treats juggernaut we are discussing here...

2. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Excellent. Thank you.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Pete Evans is Paleo - is he not? I was disappointed in his last cookbook.....

5. Jude

Jude Gold

Well I think that is fantastic Josh.....that post is certainly eye worthy and big news for paleo down here.

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. yes, he is currently trying to push a movement in australia via seminars called the paleo way
    i have been trying to make him see what we see for 6 months now

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for the link ...I did read thru it - but don't like her writing style, but at least she is on it!

Do you follow her?

Do you know Roy Palmer? maybe I have asked you that before?

8. Jude

Jude Gold

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  9. thats what my wife just said after reading it

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Josh,

Your wife has good taste and good sense. Thanks again for the piece you put together.

12. Guys, i am gonna write a follow up one today, not as in depth, but based on a cookbook of australias self proclaimed "favourite nutritionist"

13. I *think* it was positive...
    I think she is trying to teach her readers how to spot credibility...trying

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well I did not read it that way.......but her writing is bad.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

her writing is so, so bad I only skimmed it a bit - couldn't waste my time - she has no clue how to grab someone's attention and then hold it with great info.

Alex97232, Martin and lioness7 like this.
  16. Jude

Jude Gold

Mandy is now posting on Circ Biohackers.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Apparently she had a random invite to Circ Biohackers...joined and noticed Josh's post pretty well straight up..which lead to some detective work.... and some confusion. Overall, it seems she is impressed with the info in Josh's blogpost.

Mandy has updated that confusion in her blog and has included conversations from Circ B on a thread on Baby Poop.

Rather than leave her in confusion I emailed her a link to Jack's site and told her I've been following for 3 yrs and the info on Jack Kruse.com is exceptional. I warned her it's not necessarily an easy read now with quantum physics, magnetism and bio chem...... but it's a great place for folk who are serious about regaining their health.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    Lahelada and Martin like this.
  19. I'll have the memes ready

Shijin13 likes this.