1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another Paleo style "Whole Food" Proponent with Cancer

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 29, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People will say we're being crude or arrogant or unsympathetic pointing this out...........but guess how humans learn? From errors.
    Don’t regret your errors or errors of others. . A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value to your future.

The right thing isn't always real obvious to the rest of the world. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. And everything, in retrospect, is obvious to those who use forethought. How you think makes you great. 99.9% of humans use hindsight to dictate their actions. Some of us train to see the unseen.

The key is realizing what holds your thoughts captive to keep you blind.

Alex97232, MrPinkies and NeilBB like this.
  2. HAAA

3. i am currently writing a blog on this whole topic. yes i may be cast as a vilain with no heart, but it in a time when anyone can post anything from anywhere on any topic, we have too many health and wellness "experts"
    some of these people have hundreds and thousands of followers who cast them in the same light as an angel, following their every word
    if someone is touting a vegetarian diet for brain cancer, maybe these followers will adopt said diet for "prevention" all the while checking for updates every 5 minutes on their timeline....
    us professionals have to be registered under governing bodies to regulate our actions to cause no harm to patients, yet this is alowed to hapen daily
    the point is people need to be better informed before they start pushing their ideas to the unsuspecting masses, or the masses need to wake up and do some of their own work

Alex97232, SeaHorse and NeilBB like this.
  4. Screen shot 2014-08-02 at 2.58.49 PM.png

last question....
    he really was the biggest influence on her health!!

Saichi and Matty like this.
  5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

You do not play the evil game of irony on the ones that are electron deficient, they would never understand it.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is amazing how blind humans can be to their real nature..........

7. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

no joke lol

8. TimB

TimB New Member

Yes. And especially to their Real nature:

It is the identification of noumenality with each separate phenomenon, producing a pseudo-subject out of what is merely the operational element in the human phenomenal object, that produces the phantom of an autonomous individual.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  9. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

Audrey the new age stuff does nothing for me as well. Ive been very fortunate financially and when you do mega deals (over 50m in my mind) then you learn to be hard because the other side is as well. Im generally a dont give a shit for bullshit person. Talking about love for the universe and jumping unicorns. Not interested.

But what I have learned is a lot and applied it personally. I dont care for jacks facebook updates generally with the flowery stuff and he doesnt give a shit about my opinion. Does he care. No. Do I care. No.

But that doesnt mean you cant learn. If you dont like the new age flowery stuff like me then let it wash over you. Dont stress about it. Move on. A gas deal I was doing feel through. Would have upgraded the ferrari. Do I give a shit. No. Move on. Next deal.

Do the same on here. Analyse. Ingest. Decipher. And throw out the shit you dont like. You might learn something new.

Brother John likes this.
  10. Ha.Ha. I represent that fact!! LOL.

11. Michael Phils

Michael Phils New Member

27 year old runner dies in australia. "Mr Head attended Scots College, worked for Fox Sports and participated in CrossFit"

12. WereBear

WereBear New Member

Talk about your Proof of Concept.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  13. Sammy, Shijin13, Penny and 5 others like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Excellent post. It not ony makes the central point about wariness re "good advice" but is also a very easy read for newcomers to get a total picture of what this approach here is all about.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

True, very good post.

Now i wonder about something.
    Did not that lady feel anything before she got the diagnosis? How can one not feel something is wrong... then all of a sudden you have brain cancer spread everywhere?
    Did she not feel tired? That something was going wrong?
    I really wonder about this... and i do not understand.
    Some people can also look so good and healthy on the outside.. and boom.. all of a sudden they have cancer
    so we clearly cannot see it on the outside how healthy we are? But can we feel it?

Is it the blue light and the carbs that push people unnaturally so they do not feel they are actually exhausted and their body is crying?

Please help me understand.

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

well done Josh and Dr. K.

17. Jude

Jude Gold

Josh a really great summary for all of us .......well done...

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

nice.......i need to hire you to rewrite all my blogs!!! LOL

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Everything can happen in a second when we consider how energy is transfered... If you for some reason, just a short period of time expose yourself to somekind of challenge the outcome can be good or evil, it depends. That small flu can sink the whole ship because a stealing syndrome starts into a tsunami within a blink of your eye.

This would mean that you can go from feeling great into rock bottom like a snap of your fingers... Here lies the issue for many and also, if you can not sense the environment any longer your response will not work great either.

20. Inger

Inger Silver

You are so right Peter. That is the problem. We cannot sense the environment anymore.... and we get sick..... our poor body loses its order and everything becomes chaos....:(
    it is pretty sad. The Nature is so beautiful, it even feels so good! Why have we let ourselves wean off it like this
    the material, dead stuff never is as beautiful as the things alive
    still the material things seem to attract us so badly :confused: tragic.