1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Another Paleo style "Whole Food" Proponent with Cancer

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Josh (Paleo Osteo), Jul 29, 2014.

1. Australian "health" proponent Belle Gibson wrote "The Whole Pantry" app after being Dx with brain tumour
    from watching her instagram feed last year it appears she spends every day indoors on the laptop making this app, travelling in the off times to a) other countries or b) other cities to appear on hyped up TV shows talking about "the next big game changer in health"

check out some of the "whole food" images she puts up

photo 2.PNG photo 3.PNG photo 4.PNG

and now this:
    photo 1.PNG

another case of a little bit of knowledge being a bad thing, meanwhile missing the massive EMF link and eating carbs all day
    but it doesnt matter because its "real food"

the knock on effect of this kind of mass spread information is appauling

im sorry for her health concerns but this is really what things like paleo have become in the mainstream

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Agree........and I warned them in Paleofx in 2011. When you eat OK, crossfit to the max, and embrace technology like mad it is a recipe for disaster long term

3. the fallout is being seen daily in osteopathic practice here, namely collagen issues from crossfit
    they all have achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis and are tearing supraspinatus tendons left right and center
    hormone labs also abysmal
    meanwhile working shift work and living on carbs to "replenish glycogen"

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess you have no shortage of patients .....

Snowie likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh I told one of my critics long ago that people will make fun of me in the beginning but as time elapsed we would see who is laughing last. You did a podcast with that dude............And I said at PaleoFx to all the non believers, what if I am right............?

Mystic Rose60 and Alex97232 like this.
  6. i have told bryan many times that the quantum realm will unfold and change the face of medicine forever
    he kinda laughed at me too. time will tell.
    just remember: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I guess we are smarter than the rest ..... we knew the real deal when we saw it.....lol

Alex97232, MrPinkies and lioness7 like this.
  8. anyone closed off to these ideas lacks curiosity and intuition in my view
    i tend to think bryan is a pretty smart guy and has a good level of curiosity but this obviously rubbed him the wrong way

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

This just really hit home for me..... It is all about being curious. Dr. K. Has said that a million times! I have always gotten that ..... But now I get why people I know bore me to tears. Almost no one I know was curious to know why I had gone to Florida .... How could you not be curious about all the wonderful stuff I learned? They are just never really curious about anything.

I always get agitated and have to move on .... Don't have time to waste! I used to always feel bad about this - like it is my failing .....I am so grateful for everything I learn here.

I always think of all the old timers who wouldn't dream of having a microwave or a cell phone ..... They intuitively know something ....but are just thought to be old and crazy and stupid.

Alex97232 and Stella like this.
  10. my wife often tells me off for drinking wine at dinner parties, she calls it the "opinion serum"
    in actual fact it just makes me want to talk about concepts that may be foreign to many, and so many others lack the curiosity to explore it, which frustrates me!
    just because an idea is radical does not mean it should be taboo

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Opinion serum .....lol

Josh - is your wife on board with all this?

12. yes she is, but has her own habits ie facebook :\ she knows EMF is harmful but i am not sure she knows the full extent, i try not to drill it down her throat so much as let her curiosity lead her
    she loves the magnetico even tho she went crook at me for spending so much money on it (without telling her) haha

Alex97232 and Jude like this.
  13. Jude

Jude Gold

Lol...............

14. :p

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

gotta love aussie slang.....

16. lavendercat

lavendercat New Member

look. sorry. ive had enough of this. ive never seen such a load of self righteous nonsense. its not a competition to see who is the most right and the loser dies of cancer.

you will probably ban me for saying this. but im sick of the new age bullshit mixed in with good common sense and mind bending physics. anyone who "doesnt get it" obviously isnt eating enough fish.

sorry. i like some of the theories but you are all unbelievably pushy. i would rather eat a bit less fish, live less long, and be slightly less annoying.

17. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Are you sure about that? Look around.

Life is by definition a struggle for survival that involves both collaboration and competition. Always. You can choose with whom you wish to collaborate. But you can't always choose your enemy or the battlefield on which the struggle occurs.

Cancer is a common landmine on the battlefield of modern life. The people on this site are trying to avoid being blown up by that and similar modern landmines. This requires substantial investment of time and effort today. It also requires intellectual confidence. Optimal is not for everyone. Society creates dogma instead for the consumption of the masses.

18. bionaut

bionaut New Member

The information here is founded off of old and new physics. Nature is organized around these laws. Not obliging these is sort of like riding a bike with square wheels. You can go down the street but you won't get as far as someone who understands optimal principles based off of physics tied to natures laws.

This site is loaded with people that have had to disconnect themselves from their old lives and tried something long term for growth. Of course you are free to take it or leave it. If you are fed up then stick with the physics. The annoyingness is because their views are not congruent with yours. If you stick around long enough you might figure out why people think these things..

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Stick around and learn. You are always free to discard . Note that this new age self righteous forum is free. Jack gives his time free. Ask yourself why that is. Ask yourself why you are here. It is hard in the beginning but don't lash out willy nilly. invest your strength into something positive for you. If thjs forum is not it so be it. Too much physics but have you got to the part yet where Jack says that you do not need to speak Chinese in order to eat Chinese?
    Over to you.
    N = 1. It is your turn on your life's
    stage.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now you know Audrey why I always say not everyone will make it. The attitude often predicts your aptitude in success.